Epilogue

6 years later:

"And then miss told me that my drawing was good. So I said I want to become like my appa."

"Really? That's so great. But Sohee-ya do you know what do I do?" Jin said tying her shoe laces.

"Yes. I have seen you drawing on a paper. Appa you draw. So I also want to draw like you."

Jin laughed at his 5 year old daughter and kissed her cheek.

"Come on baby let's go we'll get late for school." he said helping her wear the school bag.

"Where is eomma?"

"Right here sweetheart."

"Bongsoo-ya here, take this I've packed your tiffin."

"Jinnie you're the besttt."
She said and kissed his cheek.

"Hehe eomma kissed appa."

"See what you're teaching her. I'm telling you she's going to grow up to be like JK." Jin said shaking his head and Bongsoo laughed.

"I miss uncle JK and aunt Jungmi. When are they coming to meet me?"

"We'll call them for dinner tonight okay?"

They first drove to Sohee's school to drop her off.
Sohee got off and saw her best friend Min Yurim came running towards her, showing her gummy smile. And her father came behind her with the same gummy smile.

"Yoongi-ya, what are you doing here? I thought you were going to attend the meeting at 8."

"I got the time changed. Yeji had to leave early for work so I had to come to drop Yurim off."

"Ooo look at our Min Yoongi changing schedules for his wife." Jin said teasingly.

"Hyung seriously?"

"Appa! Eomma! Bye, I love you."

"Bye Sohee-ya. We love you too."

Then Jin dropped Bongsoo at the university.
"Bye Jin-ah"

"Wait. Now that Sohee is not here, give me a proper kiss."

"When will you grow up chincha."
She laughed and kissed his lips.

"Ok final bye now. Go."

"Bye wifey. Miss me."

It was almost dinner time now. Sohee was playing with the blocks and Jin and Bongsoo were busy in the kitchen. The doorbell rang and Sohee ran to open it.

"Uncle Jungkook, aunt Jungmi!! I missed you both" she said excitedly and hugged them.

"How's my naughty little munchkin?" JK asked picking her up.

"We missed you too. Soo much." Jungmi said kissing her cheek.

At the dinner table, Sohee was chatting non stop with JK and Jungmi.

After dinner all of them were sitting in the living room talking. Then Bongsoo asked Sohee to go to bed as it was late for her.

She said goodnight to everyone and Bongsoo took her to her room.

"So Jungkook-ah, how was your tournament?" Jin asked.

"So good. The matches were getting so intense. And yeah we won."
He flashed his bunny smile and Jin patted his back.

"What about you Jungmi-ya? How's work?"

"I'm under a little pressure as the deadline is coming and lot of work is remaining."

(Jungkook was a professional basketball player now and Jungmi worked in a multinational company.)

"Don't take so much tension Jungmi-ya. Look at you even dark circles are visible under your eyes. Are you sleeping properly or not?"

"Hyung tell her she just keeps working till late at night also."

"I'm not able to sleep because you bring over your girlfriend every other day and..."
Then she stopped as she realized she had spilled the beans. And JK glared at her.

"Whatt?? JK you have a girlfriend? When were you going to tell me?"

"Hyung chill it hasn't been that long."

"Whatever but why didn't you think it was important to share with me? Am I not your hyung anymore?"

"Why are you being so dramatic.."

"And you Jungmi-ya, do you have a boyfriend too?"

"Aaanniiiyooo"

"Lol you think she has time for a relationship? She just gets laid by her work."

"Yaaa JK.. You.."

Then Bongsoo came out of Sohee's room.
"Guys I know you're all meeting after a long time, but I'm trying to get Sohee to sleep."

After some time, JK and Jungmi left. Jin had made them promise they'll share each and everything with him and not hide anything.

Then he went to Sohee's room and saw Bongsoo almost sleeping beside Sohee.

He smiled seeing the sight in front of him.
"My beautiful girls." he thought.

Then he whispered in Bongsoo's ear,
"Bongsoo-ya, come on. Let's go and sleep in our room. Sohee is asleep now. You should sleep too."

She opened her eyes and looked at Sohee.
"She's so pretty."

"Just like you."

They kissed her forehead and went to their room.

Bongsoo snuggled in to Jin and he  started carassing her hair.

"Good night Sohee's appa."

"Good night Sohee's eomma."

The End

Thank you for giving this book a chance :)

I have started a spin-off fanfic for Jungkook's character from this book. It's called 'Baskets and Bookmarks'. Do give it a try if you like.

Borahae💜