Chapter - 5

Jin reached home, and JK opened the door. He came inside and just when he was about to open his mouth, JK said,

"She's sleeping."

"Did you both have dinner?"

JK nodded.

"Jungkook-ah.. I need to say something.. Please.."

Jungkook looked at him but didn't say anything. But he didn't go away so Jin considered it as a hint for continuing.

"I know I messed up big time. I was.. Not in my senses. And I know I hurt you very badly. I was just angry at something else, and it came out on you two. But JK, I want you to know that, whatever I said I didn't mean any of it. Yes that time I had some struggles, but it was all worth it because at the end of the day when I came home exhausted, I saw you and Jungmi giggling and hugging me calling me oppa/hyung, all my tiredness evaporated in an instant. I wouldn't even have survived this far if it wasn't for you two. I.. I don't know what else to say.. I love you both so so much... I can't imagine my life without the two of you.. I'm so sorry.. Please forgive your stupid hyung.. "

Jin had started crying by the end of it. JK still didn't say anything, but even his eyes had started spilling.
He came to Jin and took him in a hug. Feeling his younger brother's warmth, Jin broke down even more.

"I'm sorry Kookie.. I'm so sorry..." he kept repeating it between the sobs.

JK rubbed his back.
"Don't cry hyung. You are my strong rock. Seeing you crumble like this makes me so sad."

"Can I join the hug?"

They both turned and saw Jungmi standing there with tears flowing down her eyes as well.

"Jungmi-ya.. Oppa loves you so much.."
Saying that Jin pulled her in the hug too.

"I know"

They stayed in the group hug for some time, all of them crying silently without saying anything. After some time, they broke the hug and Jin asked,

"Jungmi-ya, weren't you sleeping?"

"I was thirsty so came to get water from the kitchen, when I heard your voice so I came here."

"You were standing here the whole time?"

She nodded.

"So you heard everything?"

"Yes, and oppa, I forgive you. But on one condition. Promise me you'll never scare me like that again."

"I will never. I promise."

Jungmi smiled and hugged him.

Then they both looked at Jungkook, Jin with his expectant eyes.

"How can I stay mad at you for long hyung. You are our everything. I forgive you too."

Jin smiled and again pulled them in a group hug, but this time all were smiles.

********************************

Bongsoo was sitting in the staff room, checking the assignment submissions. And her phone rang with a notification.
She looked at the message that popped up.

'Hi. This is Seokjin here.'

She immediately opened the chat. He was still typing.

'I took your number from Jungmi. I hope you don't mind.'

Then he stopped typing, maybe he was waiting for a response as Bongsoo had already seen the messages. So she replied,

'Hi Mr. Kim. No it's fine.'