Chapter - 13

Jin reached the hospital and dashed towards the reception.

"Where is the patient named Lee Bongsoo?

"Let me check sir."

"Fastt"

"Sir, we don't have any such patients currently admitted. Are you sure you have the name right?"

"What? How's that..."

Then he got a call.

Scene change:

Jin came running to the basement parking looking everywhere as if searching for someone.

"As expected the hero came running to save his heroine."

Jin turned towards the voice and saw his father with Bongsoo. And he had pointed a gun on her.

"Bongsoo-ya..."

"Come on Seokjin. Be a good boy and sign the papers. They're inside the car beside you. Otherwise you know what will happen."

"Don't you dare do anything to her. I swear I'll kill you." Jin growled.

"Just sign the papers and I'll send her back."

Jin saw someone coming from behind them, and he looked at Bongsoo who got his cue. The person from behind kicked Jin's father on his leg, and he dropped the gun wincing in pain. His hold on Bongsoo also loosened.

Bongsoo took the chance and freed herself from his grip and ran towards Jin.
Jin also ran and hugged her tightly.

"Thank god you're safe." he said whispering.

"Jinnie are you crying?"

"I was so scared.."

"Shh my crybaby. I'm safe and with you, see?"

Meanwhile Jin's father was not able to understand what just happened. The person who had kicked him, picked up the gun he dropped and came in front.

"Don't try to run. You're under arrest for kidnapping and using a gun illegally." he said and two more policemen came from behind and caught him.

Jin and Bongsoo came near them.
And Yoongi also came running from behind.
"Hyung, Bongsoo-ssi, are you okay?"

"Yes Yoongi-ya, thank you for reaching on time."

"What..How..?" Jin's father was still in deep confusion.

Jin glared at him.
"Now go rot in jail and die with the suspense, my dear father."

The police took him, while he was still shouting nonsense.

"Hyung what happened exactly? How did you figure everything out?"

"It's all thanks to my smart professor here." Jin said taking her in a side hug.

Flashback:

Jin was at the hospital reception.
"What? How's that..."

Then he got a call. He got stunned looking at the name flashing.

"Jinnie are you okay?"

"Bongsoo-ya.. How did you.. They told me something happened to you."

"Yeah I also got a call saying you were in the hospital and asked me to come. But I found it fishy. And my gut told me something was not right. So I called you to check, and see I was right."

"Where are you right now?"

"At the backside of the hospital."

"Stay there I'm coming."