Chapter - 15

"Jinnie are you ready?" Bongsoo asked coming into the room.

And she stopped on her path looking at the eye treat in front of her. Kim Seokjin was looking drop dead gorgeous in a black tuxedo.

 Kim Seokjin was looking drop dead gorgeous in a black tuxedo

"Yeah almost ready. But can you help me with this bow tie? It doesn't seem right."

Bongsoo walked towards him still gawking.
Then Jin looked at her and he too kept staring at her beauty.

"Waa Bongsoo-ya. You're looking so beautiful."
He said tucking a lose hair strand behind her ear.

"But look at you my sexy man."

Jin started laughing.
"Control Miss Lee."he whispered come closer to her.

"How can I control Mr. Kim when you're looking like that."

Jin smirked.
"Bongsoo-ya, help me with this tie first. We'll get late. Your sexy man is not going anywhere. He's yours forever, devour him whenever you like."

And Bongsoo turned red by the choice of his words.
She helped to set the bow tie and Jin was smiling looking at her red cheeks.

They reached the wedding venue, and Bongsoo got excited looking at the decorations.
"Everything is looking so beautiful!"

"It is"

They were taking their seats when Bongsoo noticed all the single women present there were ogling at Jin. At first she ignored it, but then she overheard some women talking.

"Omo, he's soo handsome. He looks like an actor."

"I know right, my eyes are blessed just seeing him."

"But who's that with him? I hope she's his sister and not girlfriend/wife. So I can go try flirting with him."

Hearing that Bongsoo immediately slid her hand in Jin's arm, pulling him closer to her.

Still those women were not stopping, and Bongsoo was getting very annoyed. So she asked Jin to look at her then gave him a long kiss on the lips.

Jin was startled at first, but then he smirked.
"I know you're not able to control yourself Bongsoo-ya, but this is not the place."

But he saw Bongsoo was looking somewhere else. He saw in that direction and some women were making faces. Then he looked at Bongsoo's face, whose expressions were exactly like 'He's mine, so backoff.'

He understood the whole situation and couldn't help but laugh.
"Bongsoo-ya.. I didn't know you were so possessive."

"They should know you're my sexy man. Only mine."

"Yeah you made that very clear. Even to those who had nothing to do with it." Jin said chuckling.

"Huh?" and Bongsoo looked around to see people staring at them. And she immediately turned red realizing she had kissed him in front of so many people.