Chapter - 7

Now Jin and Bongsoo had become quite good friends. They texted and talked on calls, and met up for dinner or lunch whenever they had time. Jungmi and Jungkook still didn't know about all this. Jin had told Bongsoo he'll tell them after some time. He knew they tried to set them up earlier, and if they came to know now these two have become friends, they'll definitely try it again. But he didn't want all that to ruin his friendship with Bongsoo.

One night, all three were sitting in the living room watching TV. But Jin was busy in his phone and he was smiling occasionally looking at the screen. Jungkook was engrossed in the movie and Jungmi's eyes were fixed on Jin. She nudged Jungkook.

"What? Let me watch the movie."

"Forget the movie, this is much more interesting. Look at Jinnie oppa."

JK looked at him, and Jin was typing something smiling.

"Is he chatting with someone with a smile on his face?" JK asked surprised.

"Exactly. And this is not the first time, I've noticed this since the last few days. And he even comes home late sometimes saying he's with a friend. Do you think he's dating?"

"What noo. Him and dating? Lol"

"But he is behaving exactly like that."

"Let's ask him only."

Before Jungmi could say anything, Jungkook asked.

"Hyung, are you dating anyone?"

Jin looked up from the phone shocked.

"What? Why are you asking this all of a sudden?"

"Because you're behaving like that."

"Like what?"

"Like a teenager in love. You come home late, and even when you're home you are smiling and chatting with someone."

"That.. Um.. It's.."

"Oppa you thought we won't notice?" Jungmi asked giggling

Jin thought if he didn't tell them everything now they would assume even worse. So he told them that him and Bongsoo had started talking and were friends.

"Omg I'm so happy!" Jungmi jumped and hugged Jin.

Jungkook smiled and patted his back.
"Good job hyung. And you need to give me tips how you did it." he said and winked.

"Yaa.. We're just friends, nothing more."

"Yeah yeah. First just friends, then more than friends."

"Then boyfriend girlfriend and then husband wife."

Jungmi and Jungkook started laughing giving each other a high five.

"This is exactly why I didn't want to tell you."
Jin said annoyingly and advanced towards his room.

"Ok ok hyung, we won't tease. Promise. Come back."

But he went to his room and those two again burst out laughing.

Bongsoo's pov:

I was texting with Seokjin-ssi, but suddenly he went away leaving me on read.
I started scrolling through my messages, had I said anything wrong to upset him?

Then after a few minutes his message came,

'Sorry Bongsoo-ssi, actually Jungkook and Jungmi suspected me and I had to tell them everything.'

'Suspected you? Why?'

I was waiting for his reply, but then he called.

"Why are those two so smart?" he said sighing