Chapter - 9

Jin woke up in the morning with a heavy head. For a few minutes he couldn't remember what was happening, then slowly everything started coming in. He remembered Bongsoo was with him until he fell asleep. He looked  through the room but she was not there. He got up and went outside.

"Oppa! How are you feeling now?" Jungmi came and checked his temperature with her hands.

"Where is Bongsoo-ssi?"

"When we came back last night she told us you had fever and she gave you medicine and asked you to sleep. Then she informed us to check your fever in th morning and give you this medicine if the temperature has risen. Then she left as it was already vey late."

"Hyung you're up? Come I've made breakfast eat it you'll feel better."

"Yeah it's not as good as yours, but it's edible." Jungmi said

"Don't say anything if you don't want to praise it."

Jungmi giggled and got a plate for Jin.
"Oppa eat this then I'll give you the medicine. And don't go to work today. I have already informed Yoongi oppa, he'll handle today's meetings."

Jin was still lost in his thoughts.
JK came to him and put his arm on his shoulder.
"Hyung, don't take so much stress. Everything will be fine."

"Yes oppa. You're not alone."

Jin smiled and pulled each of their cheeks.
"I know my babies are always with me."

"Except we're not babies anymore." JK said

"You might not be. But I'm still oppa's baby."

"Yeah because you even look like a baby still."

"Shut up. Have you seen your face? It's still exactly the same like when you were 10."

"Guys guys, don't start this in the morning. Jungmi-ya get me my phone from my room will you?"

She showed her tongue to JK and ran to Jin's room.

"See hyung, still a kid."

"You're also still a kid for me. Go now get ready you'll be late."

Jungmi gave Jin his phone and went to get ready for college.

He checked the phone and there were 5 unread messages from Bongsoo. He immediately opened the chat.

'Hi Seokjin-ssi, hope you're feeling better after waking up.'

'Please take the medicine after eating something. And don't go to work today. Take rest at home.'

'I'll try to visit once my work at the university is over.'

'And if you feel like the fever is still not coming down or you're feeling weak please call me or Jungkook Jungmi, anyone.'

'I'll see you soon. Please take care.'

Jin couldn't help but smile reading her messages. He looked up and remembered last night's happenings.
The last thing he remembered, though it was in a haze, was that Bongsoo talking to sleeping Jin something about love, he couldn't remember exactly what. And then he felt a soft pair of lips touch his forehead.

He couldn't figure out if it was real or a dream.

He put his hand on his forehead where she had kissed him.
"It felt real though.."

It was evening now, and Bongsoo hurriedly finished all her work and was about to leave. She got a call from Jin.

"Seokjin-ssi are you okay? The fever is not coming down?"