Chapter - 1

"Yaa Jungkook-ah! Wake up you sleepy head. You're going to be late." Jin threw a pillow at the still sleeping Jungkook.

"Ah hyung, why are you such an enemy of my sleep." JK said groaning.

"Come fast I'm making breakfast."

After getting ready he came to the dining table, and saw Jungmi was working on something in her laptop.
"Look at my nerdy sister. What are you doing so early in the morning?"

"I'm working on my project. Mr. Park said he'll give me extra credits if I finish this."

Jungkook made a face and rolled his eyes.

"How are you two twins. Both are totally opposite." Jin said as he came out with the breakfast and sat on the table.

"We're not identical twins, so it's fair."

"BTW hyung! One of my friend's sister was asking about you. I think she's really interested in you. Should I set you both up?"

Jin looked up at him.
"How many times I've told you this JK. I'm not interested in dating anyone. I don't believe in falling in love."

"Oh god. Hyung you seriously need to change this thinking and open your heart for new people to come in. You need someone in your life to be by your side."

"I have you both."

"Oppa, I will have to take Kookie's side in this. You need to learn to trust people. Yes you have us but we're only your siblings. You do need a life partner to be there for you always."

Jin sighed. He knew deep down that they were right. But he just wasn't ready.

"I'll think about it. Right now let's go we're all getting late."

Jungkook and Jungmi were Jin's maternal aunt's children. When they were young, they lost their parents. Jin was 20 years old at that time, and Jungkook and Jungmi were just 10. He took their responsibility in his hands as they didn't have any other family members. So it's not untrue to say that Jin practically raised those two like a single parent.

Jin drove them to their university everyday before going to work.

Jungmi got down saying bye to Jin and when Jungkook was about to leave too, Jin stopped him.

"JK, keep Jungmi with you only. You know if she stays alone.."

"I know hyung, don't worry. Bye" JK gave him a reassuring smile and went off.

Jin was worried about Jungmi as there had been some bullying incidents with her lately. Thankfully there was this one professor who always saved her and consoled her. Jungmi said she was her favourite professor.

"What was her name again? Lee Bongsoo I think. I need to thank her one day." Jin thought and drove off to his work.

********************************

Bongsoo was walking through the corridor to go to her next class, greeting everyone on the way. She had this aura of happiness around her, that made everyone like her instantly.

Jungmi came and greeted her with her biggest smile.
"Miss Lee, good morning!"

"Oh good morning Jungmi-ya. How are you? No one is bothering you right?"

"No miss. Miss, I again topped in chemistry in my class. All thanks to you." she beamed.

"Expected nothing less from my top student. And it's the result of your hardwork."

Just then JK came to call Jungmi.
"Come on Jungmi-ya we have art class now."

He saw Bongsoo also standing there and greeted her. Jungkook was always grateful for her to have been there for Jungmi.