Chapter 17

Pete POV

Everyone is so worried and confused. Khun Nu suddenly came home but he won't say anything. He keeps staring into space as if trapped in his head. Khun Korn, kinn, and Kim have been trying to talk to him but got no response. I know I have always been his favorite so I thought I should try talking to him. I slowly walk to him and kneel in front of him.

I am aware of all eyes on me. I have to give this a try. I know Khun needs someone.

"Khun Nu..." I gently call his name.
No response. It breaks my heart to see him like this.

"Khun Nu...its me, Pete." I gently touch his hand. I was worried he might push me away but he slowly turned to look at me. His eyes get teary but he holds his tears back.

"Pete.." He said in a feeble broken voice. Everyone is shocked.

"Yes, Khun Nu. Please talk to me. I know it must be excruciating to talk about it but please let us help you. Please tell us what happened. Please don't lock us out."

His tears start flowing. He held my arms and pulled me up to sit next to him. He then hugged me very tightly and burst into tears. He cried his heart out. It hurts so much to see him in so much pain. All of us are crying seeing him so broken.

I hold him firmly in my arms and gently rub his back. After a while, he calms down. He breaks the hug and looks down still holding my hand.

"I was sleeping in the car when I felt someone picking me up. At first, I thought it was Arm or Pol but then someone put a black bag over my head and tied my hands. I realized I was being kidnapped. I panicked and started fussing around and tried screaming. One them threw inside a car and punched me. I fainted. When I woke up I could feel that I was in a car. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't see who they were. Soon the car stopped and took me somewhere. I tried to stay still so they wouldn't know that I was awake. They tied me to a chair and removed the black bag. I opened my eyes to look around. I was in some basement. There were 6-7 men in a black outfit. Their face was covered. I screamed at them and asked who they were. I cursed at them and asked them to let me go or else I will burn their ass. They started laughing. One of them walked to me and he held my jaw tightly. I started squirming and bit his hand. He slapped me multiple times and told me to behave until their boss decided what to do with me.

They left me alone in a basement. It was so dark and creepy there. I could hear voices from outside. I tried looking for a way out but there was no way out other than the door. A few hours later they came back but this time with their boss. I asked him who the fuck he was and what does he want from me. He was a creepy guy with a huge cut on his face across his face.

He was some lowly gang leader. He said he wanted to teach the Theerapanyakul new leader (Kinn) a lesson for messing with his gang. I told him that when my family rescues me it will be over for him and his joke of a gang. He got angry and asked his men to deal with me. He left and his underlings started beating me. One of them even touched me everywhere. I was so disgusted and it hurt so much. I fainted again. When I woke up, I could hear some of them talking and laughing at how the whole Theerapanyakul family was going ransacked in search of me. I realized they didn't have any demands but just wanted to threaten the family. They left me there for the rest of the time until this afternoon when they put me in a van again.

I realised that it was my only chance to escape. So i kicked the one holding me and grabbed his gun. They started laughing at me thinking i wasn't capable of shooting. As one of them tried taking the gun from me i shot him dead and then they all attacked me. I was outnumbered and had no chance to win so i tried running away while randomly shooting in their direction.

Most of them were injured but one of them caught me from behind and hit me in the head. I tried struggling in his hold when a suddenly a gunshot was heard and he dropped dead. I dint understand anything but i didn't have the time. So i ran away and somehow found my way home. "