Chapter 2

Pete POV:-

"Umm...i..i...I don't."

"....."

Vegas looked quite shocked by my answer. but it's true, I don't trust Khun Korn anymore, as much as I did earlier.

Honestly, I have been thinking about this. When Vegas was in the coma, I could not help but feel paranoid about someone trying to kill him, even in the Theerapanyakul hospital. I always knew Khun Korn wasn't a great man. He is at the top of the mafia, so he has dirty tricks up his sleeve. All of us are criminals here. But I never thought he would harm his own family, but he killed Khun Kan and held Porsche's mother in a room for years. A few days before Vegas woke up, Porsche came to see me in the hospital. he told me that when Khun Korn shot Khun Kan, he remembered the day that it was Khun Korn who killed his father and not Khun Kan. So I know Khun Korn will do anything for power. And no matter what Khun Kan did to Vegas, he will never trust Khun Korn, which is why he is a threat to his power. So if he can't use Vegas for his benefit, he will try to kill him. I can't let that happen, I can't lose Vegas again. 

I told Vegas everything and he looked a little emotional by my last sentence. 

"Vegas, I want u to understand that u are the most important person in my life too."

"Pete..." His voice cracked.🥺

He was holding back his tears. But I want him to understand that I would do anything for him. Main family has always been good to me and I have always served them with complete loyalty, but if they try to harm the person I love, I won't sit back.

I held his hand and told him "Vegas, that day when I chose u, I chose myself too. All my life I did what was expected of me but for the first time, I wanted to do what my heart wanted. I Love You, Vegas. And I would do anything to protect you and Macau."

He sobbed and said," I love you too, Pete".

I hugged him and we cried holding each other.

"Pete, will u be my boyfriend?" He asked looking into my eyes. I thought we were already past that but I guess he still needed to confirm. I was completely aware of my feelings for him and was sure that I wanted to spend my life with him but this question made everything feel so real. 

"Yes." He seemed pleased with my answer and hugged me again.😊🤭

Vegas slept after that. The doctor said it will take a few days before he can be discharged. His wounds are healing and he still needs rest. His mobility is restricted and we have to make sure to not put any stress on his body. As I cleaned up, I got a call from Porsche.

"Hello"

"Hey, Pete. How are you and Vegas?"

"We are fine. Vegas is sleeping."

"ok. I just called to tell you that Kinn and I are going to visit you at the hospital tomorrow. He wants to talk to Vegas." I don't think this is going to be a casual visit. The cousins hate each other enough to not check up on each other until it is for their own benefit. I just hope they don't start a fight the moment they see each other.

"ok. I'll inform Vegas."

________________________________________________________________________________

This is it for chapter 2. I know chapters are short and I will try to write long chapters ahead. Please share your views with me.