Chapter 3

Pete's POV:-

As soon as I woke up today, I saw Vegas sleeping peacefully next to me. I couldn't help staring at him. His face looks weak and a little pale but handsome nevertheless. His fluffy hair and a slight pout on his lips make him look so adorable. He looks young and cute. I was lost in my admiring every detail of his face when I heard a voice.

"Are u done staring?"

I was caught off-guard so I looked away. Vegas woke up and looked at me with a smug expression. 

"I am not staring...." He turned to face me and pulled me close and started caressing my cheek. I could feel my face heat up.

"yeah?? Then why are u blushing sweetheart?" This bastard doesn't leave a chance to tease me. And that nickname sweetheart makes me feel butterflies in my stomach.😊🦋 

"It's true, I was not staring. I was simply admiring your beauty, Honey." 😳

His eyes widened. Hehe. He did not expect me to flirt back.😉

He fixed his expression quickly and said "You seem to be in a good mood today." He looked at me affectionately. The way he expresses his love for me so freely gives me the confidence to open up and express my love for him too.

I closed the gap between us and placed my hand on his waist.

"Mmm. Waking up next to you makes everything better."

He smiled and looked at my lips. I closed my eyes and soon felt his lips on mine. The kiss was slow and passionate and lasted for a while. There was a knock on the door and our moment was broken. 

Ugh, let the poor couple enjoy their kiss. What does the world have against our kissing? Don't get me wrong, I am not horny first thing in the morning, but I just got a boyfriend and these feelings are still new. Anyway, I sighed and got up, and opened the door. The bodyguard at the door told me Khun Kinn is here to see Vegas.

Vegas POV:-

 The day started perfectly. I woke up next to my boyfriend, my lover, my Pete. I never thought I was capable of loving anyone other than my mom and Macau, but Pete proved me wrong. Yesterday when he expressed his love for me and told me that I am a priority in his life, I felt quite overwhelmed. His willingness to stand with me even if it is against his ex-boss made me respect him even more.

I am glad that he is opening up to me. He even flirted with me today and called me honey!! 😄That made my heart skip a beat. We were in our world when someone disturbed us AGAIN. 

Our morning bliss was ruined by my cousin's arrival. He showed up with his stupid boyfriend, showing off their stupid main and minor family rings. I don't care about this shitty family system and minor head position anymore. They can go stick those rings up their a** for all I care.

"Hello Vegas," Kinn said.

"Hello, cousin."

"How are u feeling?" 

"I know it does not matter Kinn, so just stick to the script your Pa gave you and f**k off." His behavior annoyed me.

"He is trying to be nice Vegas!!," Porsche said.

"After everything you did Vegas, the least you can do now is to be a little ashamed but you are still your shitty self," Kinn said.

Huh, ashamed? I know I tried to plot against them and even tried to kill them but they aren't so innocent. They have always treated us like shit our whole life, never left a chance to degrade us, and always took the credit for our hard work. Kinn is an idiot to believe his pa's family agenda but I know uncle wouldn't leave a chance to get rid of us.

"Come on Kinn. Don't act so naive. Our families have been at odds for years. You aren't any better than me. I know you would have done the same if Uncle Korn asked you to. I may be shitty but I am not pretentious like you. So just say what u came here for and leave me alone."

He looked irritated and ready to argue but Porsche stopped him. "Fine...think whatever you want to. I came to tell you about Pa's decision regarding your role in the family business. He still considers u and Macau his responsibility and wants to take care of you." kinn said.

"He wants you to help Porsche in running the minor family business. This coup has left both families quite vulnerable, so you need to help restore our strength and business. Porsche has already returned u the mansion and you can keep your old guards. We will recruit new guards and send u some if u need them. You can take a break until u are healthy enough to work." he finished talking and left.

Porsche said goodbye to Pete and left too.

Pete came and sat next to me and said, "Are u okay?"

"yeah..I already knew he would say something like this. It isn't completely bad. We get protection and time until we figure something out of our own. I will have to deal with Porsche's incompetent ass but if Kinn thinks that he can make me do all the work and he can enjoy his time with Porsche, then he is wrong. Now that Porsche has accepted the position, he will have to f***ing work for it until it drives him crazy." 😏

"Okay. I can be your head of security and help out with the guards' selection and training. We will need to update the mansion security as well." His inner bodyguard is awake. I don't want to put Pete at risk, but I know he wants me safe too, so I won't stop him. Besides I trust him the most and working together will make us stronger.

"Are u hungry?" He asked.

"Yes, I am hungry for u."😙😙 He blushed but before he could say anything, the door opened and my brother walked in.

"Hiaaa!!, what was Kinn doing here?" Pete told him everything that happened but I couldn't help feeling annoyed.

I swear I love my brother but I need to send him back to school. I need time with my boyfriend.😤

________________________________________________________________________________

This is it for chapter 3. Tell me what you guys thought about it. This is my first time writing something, so I am just trying to make it engaging. I didn't think many people would read it but thank you to all of you who read it and come back for new chapters. 🤗