Chapter 10

*Next day*

Pete POV:-

I was laying on the couch with my head in Yai's lap. She was brushing her fingers through my hair while we were watching TV. Vegas was sitting on the other couch reading a book. Macau was playing games on his phone and Nop was looking around the house. I guess he was paranoid about any enemy attacking us.

Something has bothering me since last night. So I thought Yai might know something.

"Yai...Do u remember my boxing coach?"

"Kiet?"

"Yes."

"What about him?"

"I think I saw him in the market last night. But I remember you told me he shifted to another place with his family two years ago. I haven't been in touch with Lily too."

"He returned? I don't think so. He was pretty famous here. So if he had returned we would know. You might have seen someone else."

"I don't think so Yai. I can recognize him in a million people. After all, he was more of a father to me than my real father."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes...And I think there was something weird about him too. Because he soon disappeared as if he was trying to hide."

"I don't know son. I will ask my friends if they saw him."

"ok."

Vegas POV:-

It is our second day here. I love how peaceful it feels here. In the evening Pete took us to a temple at the end of the village. We were enjoying the scenic beauty. Macau insisted on going to the beach, so we went there. Pete and I were walking along the coast holding hands. This moment feels so precious. We were enjoying the sunset when a heard a cry.

We turned around and saw a kid running toward us. He ran to Pete and hugged his leg. We were so confused. 

"PAPA!!!" papa? Why is calling Pete Papa? 

"PAPA!!!!" He kept crying while holding Pete's leg. Maybe he is lost.

We crouch down to talk to him.

"Baby, I am not your Papa," Pete said. 

The boy moved closer to Pete's chest and held Pete's t-shirt tightly.

 "Papa!! papa!!" Ugh, kids are so loud. Pete was trying to calm down the boy. 

"Are u lost, kid? who did u come here with?" I asked.

I looked around and saw an old man running toward us.

"I am so sorry. He ran away from me."

"You should pay more attention, sir."

"Coach Kiet?" Pete said.

"Pete..." The old man's face paled.

Pete got up too, holding the boy in his arms. The boy had calmed down and stopped crying. He looked happy in Pete's arms. Everyone finds peace in his arms.