Chapter 16

Pete POV

We reached home around 10 pm feeling super tired. Phayu was sleeping comfortably in his car seat between Macau and Nop. We went inside the mansion and went directly to our room. I quickly bathed Phayu and ordered a guard to shift his crib in our room. Even though we prepared a room for him right next to ours, I want him to sleep in our room for the mean time because this place is completely new for him.

After changing him into comfy clothes and feeding him I put him to bed. In the mean time Vegas ordered some food. We all sat down to eat. When we were about to return to our room to sleep,my phone rang.

I grabbed my phone and saw Arm was calling me.

"Why is he calling u at this hour?" Vegas who was standing next to me said irritably.

"How would i know?"

I answered the call. "Hello. Arm, did u guys reach home?"

"Pete...Khun Nu is missing." Arm said breathily.

"WHAT???" I was shocked. How is this possible? Vegas and all the guards around us looked at me alarmed.

"What do mean he is missing? He went with u guys then how?" I said panicking.

"I don't know Pete. He got in the car with me and pol. By the time we reached home he was asleep. So we decided to carry him inside after putting the luggage inside but when we came back he was gone. I thought he probably went inside but we checked the whole mansion. He is not here."

I lost my balance hearing that and was about to fall down but Vegas quickly held me.

"Whats going on Pete? Who is missing?" Vegas asked me.

"Khun Nu...lets go there."

Me, Vegas and Nop rushed to the main mansion. I kept praying this was some misunderstanding or even a stupid prank. Khun Nu already suffered a lot because of his previous kidnapping, this would completely shatter him.

"Don't worry Pete. He must be playing. How can someone kidnap him from outside the main family's mansion without being noticed?"

"Yeah i hope so"

When we reached there and saw everyone gathered in the main hall.

"Pete." Porsche rushed towards me.

"Did u find him?"

"No. We looked for him everywhere inside the mansion but he is not here. We even looked at the cameras but someone tampered with it because there is no recording around that time. Kinn already sent search parties for him.

"What about the guards outside the mansion?"

"All were unconscious. We suspect there was an insider involved because it's not possible that all the guards were taken down without any commotion and that too within 2 minutes. "

Vegas POV

We have been looking for tankhun for 12 hrs now. We didn't find any lead. All the major and minor family team is searching for him. We checked every cctv footage of all the cameras around the mansion. Some bodyguards are atill checking the footage from cameras around the city. But I dont understand what the kidnapper wants since no one called for demands.

Me and Pete are returning home. Pete didn't want to leave but Macau called and said Phayu has been crying nonstop for not seeing Pete around. Pete has been really quiet since all this happened. He looks really stressed and murderous. I am worried for him but i know he needs some space.

Once we reached home he rushed towards phayu who was still crying. The moment he saw Pete, he started crying louder and made grabby hands towards him. Pete took him in his arms and hugged him tightly.