Boyfriends ~ Chapter 27

Warning ⚠️:- Mature Content below.

_____________________________________________

Third person's pov

Sunghoon - "Sunoo, what is all this?" he asked in his soft tone as he saw Sunoo drenched in rain standing against the door leaning on it looking at his feet innocently.

Sunghoon immediately went inside the washroom that was far in the opposite of where they are. He came with towels and a pair of his clothes.

Sunghoon - "Come here I'll wipe you and you can change into my clothes." he said standing close to Sunoo smiling at younger who switched off the lights of room that was right next to the wall.

Sunghoon - "What happened baby? Why did you switched off the lights." he asked drying Sunoo's hair who snapped his head back staring at Sunghoon's beautiful natural fangs and his lips.

Sunoo can't seem to think straight, he know that he should spend some time with older one but how can he when they are officially lovers and boyfriends, these thoughts shouldn't be called sinful right? Thought of getting fucked by your own boyfriend that Sunoo is getting constantly like a chanting in his head.

Sunghoon - "You are looking nervous baby? Do you want me to do something for you?" his voice came out as whisper while he slipped his hand upon Sunoo's jaw brushing his thumb upon his cheeks and Sunoo held his wrist with both of his hands breathing unevenly he leaned more on his touch.

Sunoo - "Ha~ Hoon." he called taking out a breathy moan while his chest heaved up and down at the closeness between them his cheeks and ears are turning red due to the hotness inside the room more like between them that Sunoo can feel the most as heat is rising up on his skin.

Sunghoon - "Hmm." he hummed knowing very well that Sunoo can literally moan at his deep voice and it did happened, he breathily moaned against his hand that's on his cheeks rubbing his skin upon his palm.

Sunoo - "Touch me Hoon." sunoo said kissing his hand.

Sunghoon - "You want me to touch you." said older attaching his forehead to Sunoo's while he freed his wrist from youngers hold he took off Sunoo's cardigan that fell on the back of younger males feet.

Sunoo nodded his head at olders statement taking out a small "yes" from his lips.

Sunghoon - "Turn around." he spoke softly and Sunoo did as told.

Sunghoon - "Keep your hands over your head and bend down baby." he said pecking the ear lobe of younger who nodded whimpering while staring back and did as told he bend down an inch sticking out his ass displaying the little curve of his ass and his waist.

Sunghoon wrapped his hand around younger's waist opening the zipper and button of his pants, taking it off from his legs.

Sunoo whimpered loud as he felt Sunghoon's hand touching his thighs and his hands stroking on his soft skin between his thighs.

Sunghoon held the hem of youngers shirt slowly pulling out from over younger's head who was now only on his underwear showing his curved bend figure to Sunghoon who stepped back eyeing the youngers body.

Sunghoon - "I said keep your hand over your head baby." he said in his deep whispered voice and the younger obeyed.

His perfect ass sticking out, and his legs a little spread maintaining decent gap between both thighs, his head hung low and his hand over his head upon the sliding door.

Sunghoon moved closer hating the piece of cloth covering his little boyfriends perfect round pretty ass, he immediately took off the youngers underwear who felt shy as he was fully naked and displayed meanwhile Sunghoon was fully clothed.