Granting wishes ~ Chapter 3

SUNOO'S POV

Niki - "What?"

Did he heard us. What should I do? How will I explain him that Park Sunghoon was the guy that I had crush on before. He already know about me having a crush on a guy and what if he found out it's him there might be a chance he won't join the soccer team anymore. I can't let that happen, he is already excited and happy to join them.

Niki - "What were you talking about? Why did you came out suddenly?" he asked in confusion tilting his head to the left pouting a little which means he didn't heard the conversation.

Jungwon - "Oh, Sunoo hyung was feeling suffocated inside. You know so many people's are inside."

Niki - "Oooo.... Are you okay now." his lips formed an •O • shape with concern as he listened to the excuse.

"Y-yes, I'm fine now let's go inside. What if they find it rude, i mean anyone would." I stuttered a little while lying which I know sounds so lame and fake but I hope he believe it.

Niki - "That's right. And if you feel suffocated again tell me. I'll help you. I can give you CPR." he smiled sheepishly at me to which I made a disgusting face while hitting him.

Jungwon - "You guys are disgusting. I'm going inside."

"That's right go inside. Afterall your crush is sitting right infront of you. Go and keep your eyes on him. What if he runs away." I said and ran inside along with Niki leaving him out.

We came in laughing catching our breathe, taking the seat and apologized for leaving them alone. Jungwon came in looking like a red tomato and sat down between me and Niki glaring at us to which I just smiled at him and laughed at little.

Jake - "So are you going to stay with Sunghoon. Don't worry he is a clean freak, you won't have trouble with cleaning." he said sipping his drink looking at me directly.

How did I forget this. What should I say to them. I can't even ignore the question, all eyes are on me even Jungwon can't help me right now.

Should I just say "No" afterall it's not a big deal right? But I will loose a chance to see him up close everyday. What if it's a sign that i shouldn't give up and keep liking him.

What if he gets interested in me while we stay together? Am I being selfish right now? Probably I am being selfish right now. But I can feel his eyes on me since he had entered the restaurant and sat infront of me.

Am I being delulu? Can I just stop asking so many questions to myself and talk to them.

" I-i. I'll think about it hyung." I said and bowed a little after responding to Jake hyung's question and took a sip of water finally looking infront of me with the glass of water on my lip and he was smirking at me as if he had catched me lying and stuttering.

END OF SUNOO'S POV

SUNGHOON'S POV

I sat infront of him and God he is so freaking cute and pretty just as I had imagined before. Don't want to seem bad but how can a boy look more prettier then some girls out there, i want to squeeze that cheeks so bad.

I wonder how he'll look while blushing, I want to see his cheeks turning red, it would probably look like a peach. I had a smirk plastered on my face only at the thought of seeing his blushing cheeks. But what's wrong with him.

Am I scaring him? Why is he not looking at me? Am I not handsome enough to be looked at twice? I always turned the attention to me whenever i entered some place so why he is not looking at me even for once. Do I not match his standard?