Argument with her ~ Chapter 5

SUNOO'S POV

Sunghoon - "Let's get inside." i nodded my head following him inside his apartment which is really very close to the college. I mean 15 minutes walk and you are back to your apartment. I came inside with my bag struggling to move them in which he noticed and smiled at me to which I sheepishly smiled back and he took one of my bag helping me to bring them in the apartment.

I took my shoes off tucking them in the shoe rack which I noticed was half empty. "Did he made some space for me to keep my shoes there? How cute." i thought and walked in the small hallway and there's a kitchen next to the hall with living room infront of it.

"Wow..it's so beautiful." I said cause I can see the view of city from this very big french style window that's in the living room, we can sit on the sofa and watch that view all night and the good thing is that there's a TV in the front wall of living room and next to that there's washroom and my room, his room is just opposite of mine. We can see the view from kitchen too. Our apartment is on the 10th floor.

" Overall, you must be thinking what happened right? Let me tell you..."

Flashback 2 days ago~

"You know what Sunghoonie hyung, I would like to move in your apartment as soon as possible." I said smiling while gritting my teeth a little at Wonyoung who looked shocked because of my statement and her reaction kind of gave me satisfaction by making her more jealous and insecure which is wrong and I know that but I can't help it. I hate her too.

Wonyoung - " What? SUNGHOON, Why didn't you told me that he is going to move in with you? Do you even know him that well?" she said sulking at him to which I rolled my eyes and looked away from her nagging to him and him trying to explain her what happened and how.

Sunghoon - "He is my friend now. Also he needed the place to stay and my apartment is empty so I gave him the idea to live with me." he explained to her.

Wonyoung - "Still you didn't told me that someone is going to move in with you." she said "someone" while eyeing at me from up to down like I'm some kind of alien. I scoffed and meddled between them.

"Actually, hyung told me to move in last night and I decided to accept that offer this afternoon after a little incident in lunch time." From her looks i can see her thinking about what I mean by "little incident during lunch"

Wonyoung - " Ugh!! you could have still told me sweetie." She said sulking and pouting.

What's her problem just leave him alone, you are pressuring him over nothing.

Sunghoon - "Sorry, I had forgotten about that." he said in his little angry yet calm low tone which I can feel but I guess not her. He looked annoyed too.

Wonyoung - "Whatever. I'm going, don't talk to me." she went away finally leaving him and me alone.

Sunghoon - "Sorry for that, she is just protective towards me. I'll explain her later."

"Hmm." I hummed and didn't said anything else except standing there, the situation became awkward because of her but he asked me when will I move in, to which I told him that day after tomorrow is holiday so I'll move in on that day.

Good thing was that he dropped me back to my home that day after deciding when and how I'll move with him and he met my step mom which he doesn't know that she is my stepmom and I didn't explained him, he also met my dad. I told them infront of him that I'm going to move in with him to which they didn't mind and kept smiling at Sunghoon hyung as if they knew him already which was weird but anyways back to the present.