Solace ~ Chapter 19

SUNGHOON'S POV

"Weren't you the one who started it." i said looking back to her.

Wonyoung - "Can't we start again? You said you'll give it a chance." she said grabbing my hand with tears in her eyes but I pulled my hand back.

"I did gave you a chance yet you did it again. You slept with him again."

Wonyoung - "What? What are you saying?" I can sense her feeling nervous because of what i said.

"The day we went to club. I saw you going with him inside a hotel. You think I don't know that? I'm not a fool Wonyoung."

Wonyoung - "I went with him it's because of you. It's all your fault." she said increasing her voice at me.

"My fault?" I said with disappointment.

Wonyoung - "Do you even remember how many times I tried to get close to you. I have needs and you didn't cared. I-i made mistake. We can make it right."

"Mistake? We don't make mistakes like sleeping with someone. You are not a kid."

Wonyoung - "What was i supposed to do then? You know what this all because of Sunoo, he is the reason you are fighting with me. Only if he wasn't between us we would have made it right." she blamed him again and that's what I don't like about her. She always tried to put blames on someone else's shoulder.

Fuck, i should blame myself cause I was the one who asked her out at the start of our college year.

I thought she was the best girl out there not only pretty but also someone with a pure heart, someone who would stay with me, someone who would be loyal with me.

She started to show her real face when I gave her my most of the precious time and ignored others.

She acted like she have the authority over me and I never said anything, thinking she was bit possessive but her actions started to hurt others.

I didn't made friends except my group that i already had before I met her cause she would always pick a fight with whoever wants to be friend with me and they would eventually leave.

And now she is doing the same with Sunoo. Trying to pick a fight with him and bully him, I knew she wouldn't sit back and just watch me getting close to Sunoo.

I don't want to blame her we would have been fine but she cheated on me 2 months before. The boy she slept with, he himself came to me and gave me the proofs of her and him together.

"Park Jihoon." he was my senior when I used to practice my Ice-skating with him and i introduced her but didn't knew it would turn out to be the biggest mistake I ever made.

Not only once but she slept with him twice or maybe how many times. The day of the club, she was the one I saw outside the hotel with him again.

I knew that she was still seeing him and that day she proved me right. It's not like I wanted to cheat on her, but I had no other choice cause I already fell for Sunoo.

He did nothing wrong to me but cared about my feelings first, everytime he kept me first. He never made me feel guilty of my actions but she had did that multiple times, she had down graded me so much that at a point i thought I was the bad one that maybe I'm ruining her life.

We talked and I confessed that i already knew she cheated, she begged and cried, so I gave her a chance but here we are again now she is blaming me.

I thought things will get fine if we move in together but I'm glad I didn't let her move in.