On my mind ~ Chapter 25

SUNOO'S POV

He needs to be somewhere. Where? Is it important than me? Have I ever been important to him?

Whatever I feel like my head will explode if I think about him a little bit more.

I did my routine, washing up and breakfast that's all i did in this house. I'll help my stepmom today in cleaning.

"Hey mom, can I help you with dishes?" I asked her and she showed me her warmest smile nodding in agreement.

Well she have always been soft with me so I started calling her mom as I was kid my dad got married to her soon since he was worried i needed a mother figure in my life.

I'm glad she came it was easier for me to grow up with no commotion in my studies.

Stepmom - "Did your bf left early? Sunghoon." she said looking at me while I wiped the plates with dry cloth.

"Y-yes? Bf? No, he- he is not my bf."

"He left saying he have something important to do." i hesitantly spoke.

Stepmom - "Oh he is not? Sorry for that Sunoo. So did you both resolve the fight?" she said with concern and i nodded my head though it's a lie.

Me and him we have rarely talked about our relationship. I want to forget him for a day but why is he lingering in my head since morning.

Dad - "Did your friend left Sunoo-ya?" dad asked and I nodded again signing a little which I'm sure both noticed. I did cleaning with her and was about to go upstairs I heard door bell.

"I will check who that is." I said going towards the door and my friends are here. Why?

"What are you all doing here?" I asked standing at the door step.

Jungwon - "That was rude but we were worried about you."

Niki - "You didn't came to college yesterday and even said you came back to your home town." he said pushing me aside entering the house greeting my parents.

"And what about you three?" I asked to Jay, Heeseung and Jake hyung standing at the door step smiling ear to ear.

Heeseung - "We were worried to and bored as well so we thought we could join." he said smiling showing bunch of snacks on his hand.

I gave them space to get inside the house and they all came meeting my parents also i introduced my new friends to my parents since they already knew Niki and Jungwon.

Stepmom - "Oh Sunoo me and your dad had planned to go out today and we will return tomorrow. We didn't told you about this. Will you be okay?" she said hesitant asking for my permission which she never need to ask yet I nodded and maybe I can forget about him for a day and enjoy with my friends.

It's 12 p.m. already lunch time and my parents went out early for some work.

"What do you all want to do?" I asked turning towards them who were sitting in the couch of my living room and I went to kitchen with the snacks Heeseung hyung brought.

Jake - "Shall we watch a movie?" he said excitedly.

Jay - "Yeah but what genre?" he questioned.

Heeseung - "Some romance comedy movie?" he said giving an option and picking a movie on Netfl*x.

They selected a movie named "Purple hearts" while I sat next to Jungwon keeping all the snacks on the table infront of us with popcorn which i prepared myself and they seem to enjoy it.