Blame on me ~ Chapter 10

SUNGHOON'S POV

Since I have woken up i can't seem to stop smiling, never felt this in my relationship maybe never had a moment which would left me smiling till next day. Sunoo made me feel new and different.

Moreover I can have him for me anytime, atleast i own half of him only few more of him left to claim.

"Cheeseball come out and eat breakfast." i called him from the kitchen and he hesitantly walked out and sat on the couch where I brought breakfast and kept on the table infront of him.

Those marks he didn't hide them yet, looks pretty on him.

Sunoo - "H-hyung. You should eat too."

"Call me Hoon when we are alone." I said looking at his now flustered face and sat close to him, i pecked on his cheeks and he blushed.

"Cheeseball you are comfortable right?" I asked making him look at me.

Sunoo - "Are you hyung?" he asked me back.

"I am more then comfortable with us Sunoo and just to give you a little ease i want to say that i don't feel guilty of what we did, you don't have to worry about anything." I patted the back of his head to which he only looked down. So,

I made him sit on my lap straddling me and held him by his waist incase he tries to run away also i need to know few things.

Sunoo - "H-hoon what are you doing?" he stuttered.

"I want to ask you something." Sunoo nodded his head and i continued.

"Is there anyone you like?" he nodded in agreement again. "Who" i asked.

Sunoo - "I can't tell." and that one statement of his made me quite angry and upset.

"Is that Niki?" I asked bluntly cause I have noticed him looking at Sunoo with so much love in his eyes. Sunoo had a little shock expression on his face but he denied.

Sunoo - "No no Niki is just a friend. Yes he have crush on me since high school but i only see him as a friend."

"That's great then. As long as it's not Niki." i thought.

"Are you okay doing this with me, what if your crush finds out?" I brought our face closer and waited for his answer.

Sunoo - "He doesn't know about me having crush on him." said Sunoo in his sweet low voice.

"Him." so it's a boy, i thought to myself.

"Do I know him?" i asked again and surprisingly he nodded his head.

"Is it someone from my friends group? Jay? Heeseung hyung? Jake? I want to know who is the one, but i can't ask him everything at once. I need to give some time." I said to myself and continued changing the topic.

"You want to continue this with me Sunoo?" I faced him and he looked away trying to stand up from my lap. "Answer me." I said holding him back.

Sunoo - "I don't know. We will be late for college hyung."

"Why? Are you having second thoughts about us now. Sunoo you can't stop anything, you should have thought about that yesterday night."

Sunoo - "But it's you who said that you want to kiss me."

"And you didn't hesitated to kiss me back either. Don't blame me we both are part of this act." I said gritting my teeth and shouted a little at the last sentence to which he flinched on my hold.