Drama & Moans ~ Chapter 18

SUNOO'S POV

I have been ignoring Sunghoon hyung from weeks now and he looks frustrated, also I haven't let him touch me again. We didn't slept together or kissed.

I like the way he shows his anger but doesn't say anything to me yet his gaze says everything.

Niki - "So what are you going to do with him? Are just going to leave him like that?"

"I don't know what should I do? I don't want to leave him but there's nothing I can do." I said frustrated.

Jungwon - "Why don't you try to figure it out?"

"Like I didn't. We got into a fight for that thing but he is confused and I can't do anything not until his so called gf is with him."

Niki - "Why don't you try to make him jealous?"

"I swear to god I did but nothing works." i said looking back to Niki and then to Jungwon.

Jungwon - "I think this will work."

"What?" i asked in curiosity.

He told me his plan and it's not that bad either maybe i should give it a try and Niki said he will help. That means so many drama is going to happen.

Jungwon - "Let's go to the college ground and I'll text Jay hyung to come with his friends."

I nodded my head and Niki walked toward some other direction leaving me and Jungwon. Niki will be the main part of our plan that Jungwon gave us.

On the college ground~

I was sitting next to Sunghoon hyung and his eyes is always on me checking me out in every way. This man knows how to fuck me with his eyes.

Yet, I'm nervous, very nervous i don't know what will be the outcome of our plan and for how long we have to do this acting, also don't know if this will work out or not but I hope there won't be any wrong after effect.

We were talking and discussing few things here and there until Niki came towards us stomping his feet in anger.

Didn't know this boy could act, but why is it making me laugh? How should I control it. No way I'll be doomed if I looked at him. I better not make any eye contact.

Niki - "Sunoo hyung. What am I hearing?"

Oh God I have to act. Stutter Sunoo stutter.

"W-what happened Niki." i said and I know my acting is so shitty.

Niki - "You freaking found your crush that you were looking from 3 years but didn't even told me."

I widened my eyes but I can feel my acting is so fake.

"Niki listen. I'm sorry really."

Niki - "This is wrong. Jungwon you knew this but you didn't told me." said pointing his finger at Jungwon.

Jungwon - "Niki. Don't get angry. You should listen our reason first."

I saw Sunghoon hyung making a fist and biting his lips. Should I do more? I mouthed "kiss" and Niki understood the assignment.

Niki - "Upon that you kissed him? How could you not tell me. I'm your bestfriend." Said taking my attention.

Sunghoon - "What? Kissed?" he whispered said and I looked back at him and his eyes that were giving me soft looks few minutes before is now shooting glares at me. His expression is scary, his jaws clenched, eyes red and a fist prepared to punch. He looks attractive.