No secret ~ Chapter 17

SUNOO'S POV

"Ahh~.... Ahh~... Mmhh~ i-i c-can feel it s-so deep hyung." I said moaning and arched my back, curled up my toes and held his hair tighter due to pleasure that he was giving me.

Sunghoon - "fuck~ still s-so tight."

He groaned against my neck while his cock rammed inside me again and again making me scream in pleasure. I was planning to ignore him after that day but I couldn't, it's been 3 days and our college will start from tomorrow, I'm afraid i wouldn't be able to walk properly if he continued like this.

He's been touching me and kissing me more as if I'm his property and I have signed some kind of contract with him where he can touch me and kiss me anytime and anywhere.

If I tell you the truth, i like it. His touch on my skin and his gaze on my body makes me feel secure about myself. He looks at me as if I'm the most beautiful thing he have seen and then he ruins it with his kisses and bite marks.

"Uhh~ i-it f-feels so good Hoon." I moaned out loud screaming his name multiple times in pleasure, he bit on my nipples giving it a lick. I love when he does that, not only his lips but also his teeth across my nipples feel so good.

Still, even if he fuck me 100 times that doesn't mean I won't go with my plan. Either he will be mine or hers. He needs to realise that soon.

Oh right i should tell you what happened the day before we went to club. Something that brought me in this state with him, where I had to sleep with him.

If only she had closed her pretty mouth, I would have never let myself get in the bed with her bf.

Flashback to Sports day

That day Soccer team won the game, they won trophy along with money and many big gifts sponsored by college.

Heeseung Hyung (captain of the soccer) decided to give his close friends party but Wonyoung being a desparate bitch she joined us, always trying to get involved with the boys group specially when her bf is there.

We ate, enjoyed, talked, laughed, teased eachother until it was the time to leave.

I felt bad all the time cause Sunghoon hyung was only looking down on his plate uninterested in his friends talk, he wasn't giving the attention to her either. Whenever he looked up his gaze would always fell upon me.

His puppy eyes were giving me pretty lovely cute glares with pouts on his lips and his puffed bread cheeks were decorating his beautiful face as if asking for forgiveness several times.

How can I get into a fight with such a cute person. At the moment I regretted hurting his feelings but to me it was the best thing i did for us.

Anyways back to what happened was, infront of her gf he asked me to go back to the apartment with him and I refused. She got angry at me because her bf didn't asked to take her back instead Sunghoon hyung told her to take a ride with her own friends.

Since I had refused to go with him, he left us in anger.

With no choice i thought to take a bus.

Wonyoung - "Stop you hoe." I turned around when I heard that bitches voice calling me a Hoe. I wonder how she stopped herself these days from calling me names. And why is she still here?

Wonyoung - "What's going on with Sunghoon?" she said trying to look like a bad bitch.

Sunoo - "Isn't he your bf? Why don't you ask yourself?" i said crossing my arms.

Wonyoung - "When are you leaving my bf?"

Sunoo - "Never." I said bluntly without thinking what she asked.