Love ~Chapter 16

Warning ⚠️:- if anybody doesn't like mature scene you can skip but majority of you will stay. I know. Also I don't own any characters it's all fictional nothing related to real life. Have fun reading ⚠️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunghoon - "I don't give a fuck whore." said Sunghoon hovering over Sunoo and slammed his lips onto younger one's messy red smudged lips devouring them all while Sunoo is trying to kiss back.

Sunghoon is basically eating his lips making him shiver and whimper, moaning hard inside his mouth due to the rough treatment.

Still he is loving it, the way Sunghoon is doing him. Not caring about anything he kissed back holding onto his shirt Sunoo pulled his body closer and wrapped his leg around Sunghoon's waist who also bended his hips down to Sunoo's crotch creating a friction between his and younger one's length groaning together.

Sunoo brought his hand onto his now opened chest caressing his abs back and forth. Sunghoon pulled back letting him breathe since he was struggling between the kiss.

Sunghoon observed Sunoo panting under him giving him butterflies, he himself forgot that he was angry at him after seeing the flustered face of younger one. Sunoo rubbed his palm onto his shoulder before pulling him back to kiss but heard the sound of doorbell disturbing them.

Sunghoon signed in frustration and stood up leaving the skin contact with Sunoo making him feel alone on the bed.

He went towards the door receiving something he had ordered before. Sunoo looked at the door and saw a bellhop bringing bottle of Wine inside their room with a shopping cloth bag.

Sunoo - "Why do you need wine? And what's in the bag." asked curiously sitting up on the edge of bed.

He observed Sunghoon suddenly not answering him. The older one opened the bottle of wine and poured them on the wine glass sipping it in one go.

Sunoo stared at his Adam's Apple moving fast due to chugging down of Wine as if it's a water, his eyes traveled down to his open chest where his dark blood coloured shirt was still hanging upon it barely hiding his abs.

Sunoo - "If god of lust existed he would have sure looked like you." said sunoo biting his lips while eyeing him.

Sunghoon heard him and smirked before pouring the Wine once again on the glass.

Sunghoon - "It won't work on me. You'll be getting punished for what you did tonight." said taking a sip and kept the wine glass down helding onto Sunoo's chin he kissed the younger boy.

Sunoo felt the Wine inside his mouth with some portion of it slipping out of his lips.

Sunoo - "Mmhh~" he moaned in the kiss sliding his hand down towards the older one's pants wanting to open them and feel how big he must have gotten now.

Sunghoon instantly stopped his hand from going down, attaching his forehead with Sunoo's.

Sunghoon - "Do you want my dick slut. Mmm...Do you want me to fuck you huh?" he smirked gritting his teeth.

Sunoo - "Uhh~ Y-yes, I want it, don't stop Hoon. You don't know how much I want you today." Sunoo said desperately standing up from his place holding onto his collar gazing up into his eyes, lips few inches apart.

Sunghoon grabbed Sunoo's shirt ripping it off completely from his skin making his upper half body naked.

He harshly turned Sunoo around attaching his chest to Sunoo's back who painfully moaned when he felt Sunghoon's lips on his neck, more like his teeth.