The Club ~ Chapter 15

SUNOO'S POV

" I'll be loosing my virginity tonight anyhow." I said while fixing my hair which I changed from blonde to red colour now.

Yes I bleached my hair into red today.

You must be thinking. Why am I so desperate to loose my virginity tonight?

It's all her fault. She shouldn't have messed with Kim Sunoo. I'll tell you what happened yesterday after the soccer team won the game. But not now, will do that later.

END OF SUNOO'S POV

Third person's pov

AT 7:45 P.M.

Sunoo sprayed his favourite vanilla flavour scent upon his clothes and had applied his favourite chocolate flavoured body lotion on his neck, chest, waist, wrist smelling so fresh.

He wore a wine coloured full sleeve net shirt with a thick lining of silk cloth design on the front barely hiding his chest, nipples and stomach, he didn't wore anything inside, his small hourglass waist can be seen clearly from the back showing each curve of his milky bare skin hiding beneath a wine coloured net.

He had left 2 buttons opened of his shirt. Sunoo paired up the shirt with a tight black ripped jeans showing the curves of his ass and his thighs are displayed from the ripped parts.

He wore a matching black shoes with white coloured stripes on it. Sunoo parted his hair from between exposing his forehead and applied makeup with light red coloured lip gloss. He knew one thing someone is going to loose their control on him tonight. All he need to make sure who is that person.

He got a text from Soobin saying he has already reached the younger one's apartment.

Sunoo took his phone and didn't forget to take his lip gloss with him incase he needs it again.

He went out of his room in hurry and bumped into his ex-crush who is wearing a dark blood red coloured shirt exposing his chest pairing the shirt with a black jeans and black sneaker shoes just like Sunoo. Some might think they are couples.

Sunoo - "He looks like a god." thought Sunoo meeting eyes with Sunghoon.

He took a good look of Sunghoon and started to walk towards the door.

Sunghoon - "Stop."

Sunoo stopped on his track and looked back half turning his body.

Sunoo - "What?" said gently.

Sunghoon - "What the fuck are you wearing?" said raising his eyebrow and his voice at Sunoo.

Sunoo - "Ummm... clothes?" he said turning all the way towards Sunghoon.

Sunghoon - "This is unsuitable. You are not going like that. Go and change." said Sunghoon walking close to Sunoo who backed off from him.

Sunoo - "You are no one to tell me."

Sunghoon - "Sunoo go and change right now." he said in anger.

Sunoo - "No I won't listen to you."

The younger one looked into his eyes irritation clearly visible on them. Sunghoon clasped his fist and was about to hold Sunoo but the younger one immediately retreated back unlocked the door, he said something before going out.

Sunoo - "If I won't come back tonight. No need to worry about me." and he left.

Sunghoon took a deep breathe still fuming in anger and jealousy he said