Sloppy ways ~ Chapter 12

⚠️ Few might not like.~ if you stayed happy reading⚠️

Third Person's Pov

Sunoo came back to his apartment taking his own time. It's pretty late 11:45 p.m. to be exact.

He kept thinking about Sunghoon also the thought of seeing him again made him kind of nervous but he tried to convince himself that Sunghoon must be sleeping in the apartment so he won't have to face him also he was a little bit drunk before so no need to worry.

Sunoo - "Did he arrived safely?" said Sunoo to himself before opening the door of his apartment.

He took out his shoes and wore his comfy sleepers. He noticed Sunghoon's shoes on the rack which means he is back and maybe sleeping cause the living room from the hall can be seen and it's pitch dark inside also no sound can be heard.

Sunoo - "Is he actually sleeping?" said sunoo walking towards his room door.

Sunoo - "Aaacckkkk......" he screamed as he saw a dark figure on the couch but felt a relief when his vision adjusted to the light of the living room, it's Sunghoon.

The table lamp that's beside his couch is the only source of light in that living room and it's glowing on the face of Sunghoon.

Sunoo - "S-sunghoon hyung. Why are you sitting like that? Are you not going to sleep." said smiling awkwardly at Sunghoon.

Sunghoon - "Who were you with?" said Sunghoon in his deepest tone with cold expression giving chills to Sunoo.

Sunoo - "I-i was with H-heeseung hyung." He stuttered for no reason.

Sunghoon - "So he is the one?" asked standing up from his place crossing his arms and walked towards Sunoo standing close to him looking down at younger one's face who for some reason is avoiding Sunghoon's eyes since morning.

Sunoo - "I don't know what you are saying hyung." said walking back maintaining a decent distance with him.

Sunghoon - "I asked if Heeseung hyung is your crush?" spoke in his stern and cold tone with anger visible on his voice.

Sunoo didn't looked up to him instead he signed, turned around and didn't said anything thinking he'll get out of this situation only if he gets inside his room and ignore Sunghoon again, he almost opened the door of his room.

But felt a hand helding his wrist tightly turning him around. Sunghoon slammed Sunoo's body onto the wall beside his door. The younger yelped loudly

Sunoo - "W-what a-are you doing?"

Sunghoon snaked his hand around Sunoo's small waist and brought his face closer to Sunoo's face breathing on his cheeks he held younger one's chin tightly with his other hand making him look up.

Sunoo can feel Sunghoon's alcoholic breathe fanning over his lips it's the smell of beer that they had consumed earlier and Sunoo can smell it clearly.

Sunghoon - "Don't you dare to avoid my question." said growling in Sunoo's ear.

Sunoo breathily moaned in Sunghoon's hold when he felt older one's left leg knees between his thighs rubbing on his crotch which is his most sensitive spot that he himself never knew.

Is it alcohol that's hitting up right now or maybe that's what he wants from Sunghoon, to touch him, kiss him and hold him.

Sunoo - "H-hoon ahh~ y-your-" Sunoo harshly moved his face from Sunghoon's hold on his chin and bend forward leaning more towards Sunghoon's face, the older one slowly shifted in his place leaving a rubbing sensation between Sunoo's thighs until he moaned again biting his lips infront of older's eyes who looked at those lips of Sunoo turning in red.