Wrong thoughts ~ Chapter 6

SUNGHOON'S POV

I was playing soccer with my friends since we had time for our next class to start. We went to drink water together when I heard someone shouting Niki's name continuously trying to catch his attention. It's a boy who came running towards him, and i think they were in the same class.

- "Niki, there's a big problem." said panting.

Niki - "What happened Daniel, why are you shouting."

Daniel - "Some girl is trying to fight with Sunoo in cafeteria and she poured drink on his clothes."

Niki & I - "WHAT?" we said together.

I ran inside as fast as i can and saw people gathered in cafeteria. Somehow I reached them making my ways towards them and I saw Wonyoung.

"WONYOUNG. WHAT THE HELL." I shouted from behind, taking her attention and walked towards Sunoo standing next to him and checking on him. He had tears formed in his eyes.

Wonyoung - "Sunghoon, what are you doing? Stay away from him he is dirty."

"SHUT UP!! I clearly told you this morning not to do anything stupid."

Wonyoung - "Why? Why? Why?" she shouted continuously saying the same word

"Cause I'm done with this behaviour of yours. Stop it now, stop bullying others just because they want to talk to me. Stop sticking your nose in my life."

Wonyoung - "You are taking it all wrong."

END OF SUNGHOON'S POV

Third person's pov

Niki - "Sunoo are you okay?" he looked back at Wonyoung in anger and then at Sunoo, eyes becoming soft. He dragged Sunoo out with his belongings picked up by Jungwon leaving Sunghoon and Wonyoung on their place to handle things between them cause it's their fight and his friend got involved when it was never supposed to be like that which made him extremely angry at the girl and her boyfriend.

Niki brought him towards the Soccer team washroom and gave him his spare t-shirt with towel and told him to clean it inside the washroom. Sunoo silently took it and went inside the washroom sobbing alone trying not to make noise.

Sunoo - "Fuck why am I crying? It's not my fault for liking him and if they fought so what? Why is she dragging me in her and his life." Sunoo thought in washroom taking his time, he came out washing his hair and his upper body, deciding to go back home early ditching his next class.

Sunoo - "I'm going back to the apartment Niki. I'll give your t-shirt tomorrow." He said giving back the towel.

Niki - "Want me to drop you Sunoo hyung?" he said hesitantly.

Jungwon - "Sunoo hyung will you be okay?"

Sunoo - " I'll be okay Jungwon and Niki don't worry I want to be alone please." he said looking down and taking back his belongings from Jungwon leaving them alone. Sunoo went back to his shared apartment without giving any notice to Sunghoon.

Back to Sunghoon and Wonyoung~

Sunghoon left the cafeteria in anger with Wonyoung following him behind.

Wonyoung - "Fine, I'm sorry. I made mistake, I was jealous and angry."

Sunghoon - "Jealous? You are jealous with every single person who gets close to me and I know why some don't even approach me. It's because of you and your friends." he said pointing out the fact making her look down.