Chapter 146-150

Xu Qinghe blinked. Eh? Leaving now?

  Mrs. Pei lowered her face and said, "Have you forgotten that I still have shares in my hand——"

  Pei Shengye: "Speak directly."

  Mrs. Pei's face turned dark.

  But she took a deep breath and said: "Why did you suddenly divest from the project in East Africa? Although it is a bit chaotic there, the money comes quickly, and there are also the hard work of your second uncles. How can they withstand it if you withdraw your investment now? ? "

  Xu Qinghe couldn't help but admire her when he saw her swallowing the angry rebuke and speaking directly to the business. No wonder he has money, his endurance skills are amazing.

  Pei Shengye didn't hide anything, he said bluntly: "The Qin family has manipulated the data, and there is something wrong with that investment assessment."

  Mrs. Pei subconsciously retorted: "Impossible, I went to inspect it myself."

  Pei Shengye: "Then it depends on how much chips the Qin family gives him... I guess it's about 60% of Goldschs' shares."

  That's what he holds.

  Mrs. Pei was shocked: "What do you mean?" Why should the Qin family handle the Pei family's shares?

  Pei Shengye sneered: "Ask your son." He pulled Xu Qinghe and turned around and walked out.

  Mrs. Pei stood up quickly: "Where are you going?"

  Pei Shengye: "Hotel."

  Mrs. Pei was furious: "What hotel will you stay at when you get home? Isn't there a room for you at home?"

  Pei Shengye turned around and looked at her indifferently: "And then let several uncles and aunts take turns stuffing people and things into my room?"

  Xu Qinghe: "!" Is it so exciting?

  Mrs. Pei became a little weaker: "Now that you are married, they will definitely not do this again."

  Pei Shengye: "Oh."

  Mrs. Pei thought he had changed his mind, so she hurriedly said: "I'll let someone——"

  "It still doesn't work," Pei Shengye pinched Xu Qinghe's earlobe and said casually, "I'm not interested in listening to others."

  Xu Qinghe: "..."

  Indeed, I am alone tonight...ahem.

Chapter 86

  Xu Qinghe was distracted when the noise came from far away and Pei Shengye's uncles and aunts came out.

  Mrs. Pei frowned: "We agreed not to interfere in this matter. Why are we out here?" She shouted to the bodyguards who were following behind, "Drive them back."

  The bodyguards hesitated.

  The first, a middle-aged man with a big belly, pushed away the bodyguard who was blocking the way and shouted: "Mom, can you handle such a big thing if it happens to you?"

  The others immediately followed.

  "Auntie, this project is everyone's business. How can we just sit back and watch?"

  "He transferred most of the Goldschs' properties back to the country, and we didn't say anything. Now we plan to invest to earn some pension money, and he still wants to cheat us. Isn't this unreasonable?"