Chapter 81

The first two girls suddenly showed panic on their faces: "Be careful——"

Xu Qinghe turned around and kicked him.

"boom--"

Zhang Chengzhi, who had made a sneak attack, clutched his stomach and fell to the ground. The chair he threw also hit Xu Qinghe's shoulders and back.

Xu Qinghe could have escaped, but at the last moment he thought of the girls behind him and stopped hiding.

Lu Wenkang and others were startled, and the security guard immediately stepped forward to hold Zhang Chengzhi down, with a look of shame on his face: "Sorry, Mr. Xu, I didn't pay attention..."

Lu Wenkang rushed over: "Brother, are you okay?"

Xu Qinghe shook his right arm. It hurt a little, but it was still tolerable, so he nodded: "It's okay."

Zhang Chengzhi, who was being held down, angrily yelled: "Let me go—Made, I'm going to smash up your store!"

Xu Qinghe was extremely annoyed and turned to Qian Xian and the others: "Can you get him away? If not, I will trouble Obsidian's security——"

"I'll do it." Luo Jiaxing's face looked unhappy, "If I hadn't called him here, this whole thing wouldn't have happened. I'll send him back and explain to his family."

Xu Qinghe looked calm: "It's okay if you don't explain. Let him come to me." After a pause, he suddenly smiled, "Didn't he say that I was being kept? Then let him see the power of my sponsor."

Everyone: "..."

Several girls who were listening: "..."

Finally, Zhang Chengzhi, who was swearing, was dragged away by Luo Jiaxing and Qian Xian.

Leave the rest to the staff.

Xu Qinghe asked Lu Wenkang: "I don't want to play billiards anymore, is there anything else?"

Zhou Xiaoxiao also exclaimed: "You can still keep playing like this."

Xu Qinghe: "Why not? I just came out to play today." In two days he will join the set and visit Fan Yihan, but he has no time to continue playing.

Zhang Bin, who was wearing a printed shirt, gave him a thumbs up: "He is a ruthless person."

Lu Wenkang: "Brother, you have such a mentality! As expected of you!" He waved his hand and said, "Let's go shooting."

Xu Qinghe nodded to the people around him and took the lead in raising his feet: "Then let's go."

The three of them hurriedly followed.

After walking out of the billiard hall and confirming that no one was there, Lu Wenkang asked him: "Brother, you didn't suffer a loss, did you?"

Xu Qinghe gave him a blank look: "Don't ask, I'm still feeling sick."

Lu Wenkang: "..."

Zhou Xiaoxiao and Zhou Xiaoxiao: "..."

Then we dropped the topic and went to the bowling alley to concentrate on playing.

During the process, Manager Huang also sent over the cut-out surveillance video. Xu Qinghe borrowed his notebook and made sure there were no cuts, omissions, or tampering, then accepted it and asked the girls if they wanted it.

Manager Huang smiled: "They didn't want it."

Xu Qinghe frowned: "What?"

Manager Huang: "They said you were open and honest and they wanted to believe you, so they just deleted the video on your phone."