Chapter 59

Xu Qinghe was stunned for a moment and shuddered.

  Pei Shengye looked at him: "Do you know Qin Zheng?"

  Xu Qinghe immediately denied: "I don't know him."

  Pei Shengye narrowed his eyes: "You——"

  The cell phone rings suddenly.

  It belongs to Pei Shengye.

  He said to several people: "I'm sorry." He took out his cell phone, looked at it, and picked it up, "What's the matter?"

  Not sure what the other person said, he lowered his face slightly and said, "Have you made an appointment?"

  "......knew."

  hang up the phone.

  Xu Qinghe supported Zaizai: "Is something wrong?"

  Pei Shengye said in a calm tone: "Something happened and I need to go back to the company."

  Xu Qinghe nodded: "Business matters are the most important thing. These are just minor problems for me. I can handle them. You can go ahead and do your work."

  Pei Shengye glanced at him and nodded to Yan Si and the other two: "The information has been sent to Xihe's legal department. They will contact you later. If you have any questions, please communicate."

  "good."

  Pei Shengye stood up, paused, patted Xu Qinghe on the head, and turned to leave.

  Xu Qinghe: "??"

  Yan Si and Wen Ruichen both lowered their heads and drank tea.

  After Pei Shengye left, the three of them continued talking about business.

  The follow-up plan with Belle was finalized, and possible negative public opinions were discussed.

  More than an hour has passed since we finished talking.

  Zaizai was already impatient and moved up and down on him, making babbling noises.

  Xu Qinghe had no choice but to put him on the ground, give him a few small luminous balls, roll them out, and let him chase them.

  Wen Ruichen looked at him sideways: "You have a lot of stuff in your backpack."

  Xu Qinghe said helplessly: "Aren't we afraid of wasting your time?"

  Yan Si chuckled: "This company belongs to you, so what's the point of delaying a little time? The atmosphere is more relaxed."

  Wen Ruichen nodded: "It's much easier than dealing with Mr. Pei."

  Xu Qinghe: "..." He didn't quite understand, "Lao Pei just looks bluffing, but he's actually quite easy to talk to and has a good temper. I've known him for so long and I've never seen him angry... Why are you so afraid of him? "

  Yan Si and Wen Ruichen: "..."

  Xu Qinghe: "?"

  Yan Si coughed lightly, took out a few documents, and said, "Let's continue talking about business - all preparatory work for our company has been completed, and resources and channels have been initially negotiated. Take a look."

  Xu Qinghe took it and turned it over: "Wow, your peripheral production factory channels have begun to cooperate?"

  "Yes. We have made several batches on a trial basis and have tentatively finalized these partners."