Chapter 82

He first told the nanny that the milk cake was in the refrigerator, and then used a small bowl to seduce the little chubby boy: "Come here, Zaizai, daddy brought you some delicious milk cake."

  Zaizai is more than eight months old and has already started to eat complementary foods. Small desserts such as milk cakes can also be crushed and fed a little.

  When Zaizai heard that he was eating, he threw away his little ball and crawled over with a groan: "Pah, pat, time!"

  "Are you good today, Zaizai?" Xu Qinghe fed him while chatting with him with a smile.

  As soon as the sweet and smooth milk cake entered his mouth, Zaizai immediately ignored him. His dark eyes could not leave the milk cake bowl, and he chased the spoon with his mouth, urging him to feed it "ahhhhhhhhhhhh".

  Xu Qinghe is angry, funny, and extremely cute.

  The nanny beside her was a little worried: "If we go down here together, I'm afraid I won't be able to drink the milk later."

  Xu Qinghe: "It doesn't matter if you indulge once in a while. He is fat enough... But this milk cake has high sugar content, so you really can't eat more." Having said that, he still couldn't resist the little chubby little expression, and the whole piece All fed.

  After teaching Zaizai how to talk for a while, and seeing that the time was almost up, he temporarily handed Zaizai over to the nanny and went upstairs to take a bath.

  When I came out from the shower, it was almost nine o'clock, and Zaizai should be feeling sleepy.

  Xu Qinghe quickly wiped his hair, tied his pajamas with one hand and opened the door——

  "!" He took a step back and glared at the man standing against the wall, "What are you doing here?" Then his eyes widened, "You smoke?"

  Pei Shengye saw him coming out and took out the cigarette: "I smoke it occasionally." The slender fingers holding the cigarette casually turned over it, rubbed it, and put out the cigarette.

  Xu Qinghe: "...you just put out the cigarette with your fingers?"

  Pei Shengye said "Yeah" and threw it away.

  Xu Qinghe: "Hey, do you care about hygiene?!"

  A huge force suddenly came from his waist, and he was dragged out of the room in an instant, staggering and falling against the wall, making a muffled "thud" sound.

  "Fuck, you're crazy - ugh."

  The smell of tobacco comes in instantly.

  Pei Shengye held his lower back with one hand and pinched his chin with the other, forcing him to raise his head and kiss him fiercely.

  Xu Qinghe's breath was blocked before he could take a breath. He was still in this posture. Feeling ashamed and angry, he subconsciously struggled: "You are so - um -"

  Damn it, his tongue is broken.

  Perhaps because he could taste the smell of blood, Pei Shengye finally relaxed his strength and slowly moved his tongue into his mouth.

  Xu Qinghe calmed down and finally noticed something was wrong with him.

  He hesitated, stretched out his hand, put his arm around the man's broad shoulders, and responded slightly awkwardly.

  Pei Shengye paused for a moment, pushed him into his arms harder, released the hand on his chin and moved it back, holding the back of his head, and pressed hard again, while his bottomless black eyes stared straight at him.