Chapter 7

Pei Shengye frowned: "What do you mean?"

  "It's harmful, just like a woman, with a uterus and the ability to get pregnant." Lu Wenkang clicked his tongue, "He is pregnant now and is hiding in City A waiting to give birth."

  Pei Shengye: "..."

  Xu Qinghe's belly has been around for more than seven months, and it is a special situation. Various hormones in the body need to be adjusted. As a precaution, the hospital asked him to return to the hospital for routine examinations every week and adjust the nursing plan at any time.

  Today is the weekend again and he went back to the hospital again. As a result, a small problem was discovered this time.

  In the third trimester of pregnancy, the fetus begins to move frequently, and then because of excessive movement, the umbilical cord of the fetus wraps around its neck.

  Xu Qinghe was very nervous and worried about danger. Before he could ask, the doctor sent him to the garden for a walk. He also emphasized that he should choose a place with steps.

  Xu Qinghe was confused, but he obeyed the doctor's instructions, moved to the garden, picked a section of the road with gentle steps, and walked back and forth while checking on his mobile phone.

  After doing some research, I found out that climbing stairs can increase the range of fetal movement. The implication is that it causes the fetus to spin around. Maybe it turns around, and the one that originally wrapped around the neck becomes one that does not wrap around the neck.

  Xu Qinghe checked for a long time and confirmed that the problem was not serious, then put away his phone and concentrated on walking.

  Although it is morning, the autumn tiger has already begun to show its power. Fortunately, the garden of this hospital is large, and they are willing to spend money to green it. The trees are densely shaded, which makes Xu Qinghe stroll around very leisurely.

  The doctor asked him to walk for half an hour. He looked at the time and felt that it was almost time and was ready to go back to the examination building.

  As soon as I turned out of the boulevard, I saw several tall men in black jackets looking around at the entrance of the building. He is uniformly dressed, tall and strong, and he looks like a bodyguard at first glance.

  He was secretly speechless. Which big shot is here again?

  Although City A is remote, it has good medical conditions, and this private hospital is one of the best. He had encountered situations where bodyguards had blocked the venue a few times, and he was already used to it.

  Anyway, it can't affect a high-end VIP like him who has purchased a full pregnancy test package and is a rare pregnant husband.

  He walked for a long time, his back was sore and his legs were tired, so he ignored it and continued to walk forward slowly.

  "Xu Qinghe."

  Xu Qinghe frowned. who? Could it be that he is a fan?

  He pretended not to hear, quickened his pace, and planned to sneak into the building past the group of bodyguards——

  "Xu Qinghe!"

  The arm was grabbed hard.

  Xu Qinghe had no choice but to turn around: "Who——"

  The man standing in front of him had cool, handsome features and looked familiar.

  ...It was Pei Shengye who had a romantic relationship with him.