Chapter 8

Pei Shengye repeated the question.

  Xu Qinghe said slowly: "I heard clearly, but I don't understand why you ask this?"

  Pei Shengye: "I'll go back to Beijing if there are no arrangements."

  Xu Qinghe was shocked: "Go back? I won't. I signed a three-year contract for the apartment and the hospital. I paid 600,000! I also booked a nanny and she will be on duty next week!"

  Pei Shengye: "Retreat them all."

  "Why should you withdraw?!" Xu Qinghe was dissatisfied, "Why? I'm not going back to Beijing!"

  Pei Shengye: "..." He clicked on the information bag thrown on the seat to remind him, "We are married."

  Xu Qinghe: "..."

  Pei Shengye: "Do you have any other comments?"

  Xu Qinghe muttered: "I didn't do it voluntarily... You are intimidating and threatening!"

  Pei Shengye: "..." He said directly to the driver, "Go to the airport."

  Xu Qinghe protested: "You are kidnapping!"

  Pei Shengye twitched the corners of his mouth, closed his eyes and ignored him.

  Xu Qinghe was so timid that he directly grabbed him: "Did you hear that? I won't leave, I want to stay in City A! I have already arranged everything, don't even think about interfering -"

  Pei Shengye held his wrist and looked at him coldly: "As one of the children's fathers, I have this right and obligation."

  Xu Qinghe: "."

  He felt guilty when he mentioned his children.

  Pei Shengye: "Or, please explain first, why did I have an extra child for no reason?"

  Xu Qinghe shrank his neck: "How do I know?!" He broke away from his hand, rubbed his wrist, and muttered, "Barbarian, don't you know your own strength?"

  Pei Shengye: "..."

  Xu Qinghe suddenly remembered something and glared at him: "No, how can you conclude that the child is yours? Maybe it is someone else's!"

  Pei Shengye: "...I have checked your report. I have also checked your social circle. This year, you have not been close to anyone of the opposite sex or the same sex."

  Xu Qinghe: "..." snorted, "Maybe I love nightclubs and have sex every now and then."

  Pei Shengye looked at him strangely.

  Xu Qinghe frowned: "What's your expression?"

  Pei Shengye: "You'll cry if I touch you, and you're so tight -"

  "Shut up!" Xu Qinghe rushed over and covered his mouth tightly.

  The driver and the man with glasses at the front of the car coughed several times in succession.

  Xu Qinghe felt that he was completely humiliated. He stared at the dogecoin man with a look that wanted to kill someone. He bit his teeth and said, "If you can't speak, then don't speak!"

  Pei Shengye was unmoved and even pushed him back forcefully.

  "Seat belts," he reminded.

  Xu Qinghe realized that he was so excited that his seat belt was tightened between his chest and abdomen. He paused, sat down obediently, and said, "It's all your fault."