Chapter 24

This drama took him a lot of effort from planning to shooting, so he wanted to make every detail perfect, and casting was the key.

  But during the filming process, an accident happened - the third male actor in the drama was revealed to have cheated on several female artists. The uproar at the time also made Xu Qinghe remember the drama.

  Later, when the TV series was released, he learned that the actor's role in the accident was finally taken over by an experienced actor to save the scene.

  This drama is a literary drama through and through, and its commercial value is not high. Although it also won the Best Editing Award, it won all other awards, and it is not very popular... I guess the salary will not be too much.

  But Xu Qinghe wanted to try the role of the third male lead.

  This third male actor is the older brother of the male protagonist in the play. He is rough, straightforward, and a tough guy from Saibei. He is completely different from the image of a fresh young man when he debuted.

  His debut role was too face-based, so his popularity with the audience may be okay, but insiders look at him like a vase, which is detrimental to his development.

  During the days when he was raising a baby, he thought about trying "Song Beyond the Great Wall", so he consciously watched many roles of this type.

  Now, the time has come.

  He chose one of the films he had been shown, and selected a certain scene with dramatic emotional changes. He practiced repeatedly in front of the mirror in the dance studio on the third floor for a long time. He kept practicing and recording until he was satisfied, and then he selected one of the scenes. The best video was sent to the director via Weibo private message.

  He wasn't worried that the other party wouldn't be able to see it. The director was not well-known, and he specialized in art films. He didn't have many fans, so a private message could still be seen.

  After sending the message, he logged off Weibo and continued to practice dancing. Although the dance teacher quit, the few songs he taught before had fast rhythms, and Xu Qinghe directly used them as weight loss exercises.

  the next day.

  He had just finished breakfast and was doing exercises with Zaizai raising his head and hands when a message popped up on his phone.

  He touched it and opened it——

  "!"

  The director of "Song Beyond the Wall" invited him to meet and discuss it in detail! !

  A good start is half the battle! !

  Xu Qinghe quickly replied to confirm, and then made an appointment with the other party at a time and place before reluctantly putting down his phone.

  Zaizai was still biting the molar stick next to him.

  Xu Qinghe picked him up and kissed him hard: "Zai Zai, daddy is going to have a job!!"

  Zaizai thought he was playing with him, so he happily spat out saliva.

  ...

  In the afternoon, Xu Qinghe changed into clean and fresh clothes, went to the garage, and planned to try to drive out for the first time in his life.

  Before he got into the car, the bodyguard brother suddenly appeared and stopped him from getting into the driver's seat, insisting on sending him away.