Chapter 60

Qin Zheng: "Don't talk about this kind of pheasant star with Xi——!"

  He quickly turned sideways and almost fell to the ground, so he could hang on to the sofa at the last moment to avoid landing on his face.

  Pei Shengye's fists were hanging in the air, and his well-fitting shirt outlined his strong biceps. He looked at Qin Zheng who was getting up in embarrassment, and slowly retracted his hand.

  "I'll give you a chance to reorganize your language." He said coldly, "Otherwise, you won't have to say anything else."

  Qin Zheng sat back on the sofa and laughed angrily: "You really treat him as a treasure? Isn't Xiyun ten thousand times better than him?"

  Pei Shengye: "He's nice, so you invite me to fuck him?"

  Qin Zheng: "..." He cursed in a low voice, "Damn it, how come others think you are gentle and steady?"

  Pei Shengye leaned back, crossed his long leg across the other knee, folded his hands in front of his abdomen, and looked at him with a look of disdain: "It's not your turn to comment on what kind of person I am."

  "Tell me, what are you going to do to Xu Qinghe?"

  His eyes were cold and full of energy.

  Qin Zheng didn't dare to stroke his beard directly. He smiled and said, "I'm impatient to wait, so I'm just talking nonsense."

  Pei Shengye stared at him.

  Qin Zheng leaned on the sofa and hummed: "You locked Xiyun up, can't I just say a few harsh words?"

  Pei Shengye: "Who said I locked up Shen Xiyun?"

  Qin Zheng: "Stop pretending, he has a little problem with his trachea. Where did the asthma come from? After a day of recording that crappy variety show, he said he was going to the hospital the same day, and now everyone has disappeared - ugh, who has such great ability? If in country K, the Shen family can still make trouble, but at home..." He remained silent.

  Pei Shengye said calmly: "I have only been back to China for a few years, and you think highly of me too much."

  Qin Zheng laughed angrily: "You are still pretending, you don't plan to release Xiyun, right? Isn't it just that you put something for your little baby? He didn't even get it, so you locked him up until now. , isn't that kind?"

  Pei Shengye: "Just kidding——"

  "Okay, I'll take something in exchange." Qin Zheng interrupted him, "I have a few dramas to be filmed that I can give to your little baby."

  Pei Shengye paused.

  "You release Xiyun."

  Pei Shengye: "How can I be sure that he won't talk nonsense when he comes out?"

  Qin Zheng jumped up: "The grass is really in your hands!"

  Pei Shengye looked at him calmly: "If you can't promise to shut him up, then he won't be here."

  Qin Zheng: "...Okay. Isn't it just for that little shit? I'll give him insurance."

  Pei Shengye: "Where's the script? Send it over now."

  Qin Zheng: "...Grass."

  Xu Qinghe pushed the WeChat accounts of Lu Jiaxuan and others to Yan Si. It was up to him whether they could negotiate a cooperation.

  Yan Si successfully obtained the contact information of four artists and was very satisfied: "It is indeed the right thing to leave this matter to you." Then he urged him, "There are other things. Ask your friends who you have met in the past filming and have good conditions." ah."