Chapter 33

Fan Yihan's eyes were sharp: "Did you stuff a few more corn cobs?!" He picked up the corn cobs and was about to throw them back.

Xu Qinghe put his cell phone aside, grabbed a handful of corn cobs and stuffed them into his basket. How could Fan Yihan let him succeed? The two sides started throwing corn on the ground.

The door at the back opened, and a staff member came out. Before she could see the road clearly, she was faced with a black stick-shaped object, which scared her so much that she jumped two steps away——

"Click."

The world is quiet.

In Fan Yihan's gloating expression, Xu Qinghe slowly turned back.

The staff member moved his feet tremblingly and said nervously: "Brother Qing, Qinghe, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it!"

The little girl had just graduated and was working as a chore on the set, earning only a few thousand yuan a month. She even crushed the actors' cell phones... She almost cried when she thought about the bad tempers of the actors and stars.

Xu Qinghe picked up the phone and poked it. He could only see colorful lights and shadows, and he was about to cry: "Sister, please don't cry yet. Please help me ask where there is a mobile phone repair place nearby..."

He also has video lessons with Mr. Baryden and the acting teacher, and also has a video chat with Zai Zai! !

Seeing that he didn't get angry, the little girl breathed a sigh of relief and said quickly: "I'll go ask."

Of course to no avail.

In order to restore the background of the play, the village where they filmed was really poor. It was okay to buy some food and drinks, but forget about repairing mobile phones.

What's even worse is that if he wants to change his mobile phone directly, he has to go to town and drive back and forth, which takes a full two hours.

Without a mobile phone, someone would die... He had to suspend his threshing work and ran to find his bodyguards to ask them to help him buy a mobile phone in the town.

When I came back, the little girl was still squatting there waiting stupidly.

Xu Qinghe was surprised: "Why don't you go to work? Director Qiu will curse later."

The little girl's eyes were red: "Brother Qinghe, how much does your mobile phone cost? I will compensate you."

Xu Qinghe: "...you only make a little money, no need, go and do your business."

Little girl: "But, I stepped on it -"

Xu Qinghe patted her head: "Okay, I threw my phone around, you just bumped into me while passing by, don't take it to heart."

"But--"

"Don't worry about it. Although your Qinghe brother and I are not popular, I still have money to buy a mobile phone. This is a small matter, you don't have to take it to heart."

After finally coaxing the crying girl away, Xu Qinghe turned around and saw Fan Yihan looking at a scumbag.

He was speechless for a moment and turned to look at his basket. He always felt that there was too much and couldn't help but look at Fan Yihan suspiciously.

The other party snorted and moved the basket further away: "Don't look at me, I didn't touch yours."

Xu Qinghe: "Do you think you feel guilty? I didn't even say anything. What do you want to explain?"

Fan Yihan glared angrily: "You just have to say it directly!"

They stared at each other again, then turned to work.