Chapter 98

Xu Qinghe: "That's how you think of me? Yes, that's how you see me."

  In the last life, the scandal that he was being kept was exposed. Mrs. Liu came directly to his set, held him down and slapped him several times in front of the camera and live broadcast, which completely destroyed his reputation...

  It was at this time that Zhang Liyue came out to quit the entertainment industry and go home with him.

  How could Xu Qinghe be so willing?

  He has done nothing and has earned a reputation for nothing. How could he quit the entertainment industry at this time?

  A quarrel broke out between the two.

  Xu Qinghe clearly remembered Zhang Liqi's heart-wrenching words——

  "Are you so ungrateful? For the sake of fame and fortune, you won't even let an old married man go?!"

  "Innocent, what innocence? Look at the messy marks on your body in the video. Do you think you are innocent?"

  "I never want to hear you call me brother!"

  ...

  Looking at the extremely irritated Zhang Liqi across from him, Xu Qinghe clenched his fists, took a deep breath, and said: "What kind of person I am does not need to be judged by others. If you can't stand it, I will keep a distance from you -"

  "I can't stand it?! You have just graduated. How many people do you know? Do you know what marriage is? Do you know what love is?! I see you are blinded by money!" Zhang Liyue was furious, "No wonder you don't dare to come back. Home, know——"

  "Don't mention 'going home' to me." Xu Qinghe interrupted, "My home has never been about you or you."

  Zhang Liyue seemed to have been hit by something, and looked at him in astonishment: "In your eyes, I don't even deserve to be called a family member??"

  Xu Qinghe's eyes instantly turned red: "I'm not worthy. I'm vain and despicable. As long as I'm in the entertainment industry and hanging out with men, that's it--"

  Pei Shengye covered him and stroked his back with his other hand: "Okay, no more talking." His voice was low and soothing, "Let's go home."

  The generous palm blocked the light and also covered his gloomy eyes.

  Xu Qing calmed down for a long time, then pulled down his hand, looked at the dazed Zhang Lijue across from him, and said: "I originally wanted to hide it, but at least the brotherhood over the past few years has been ruined, but now I see Come on, I'm overthinking it."

  After looking at only a few dishes, I lost all my appetite and stood up, "Eat slowly - Uncle Liu, could you please take him back to the hotel later."

  Uncle Liu stood up awkwardly: "Okay."

  Xu Qinghe grabbed Pei Shengye who stood up and said, "Let's go."

  Zhang Liyue stood up immediately and stopped in front of him, looking confused and anxious: "I'm not - Qinghe, I don't -"

  "Mr. Zhang, it's useless to talk more." Pei Shengye pulled Xu Qinghe behind him and didn't give him a chance to speak. "If you still care about some brotherhood, just get out of the way."

  Zhang Lili's eyes moved to his face, and the resentment in his eyes was barely concealed: "This is a matter between me and Qinghe and has nothing to do with you."

  Pei Shengye sneered lightly and said with disdain: "As long as you have some responsibility as a brother..." He directly stretched out his arms to fend him off and protected Xu Qinghe as he walked out.