LUCA'S POV

7 years old Luca

" Luca, this is your new dad. You will be staying with him from now on. " The orphanage caretaker says to the crying little boy. " Shh it's okay, you'll have new friends there, okay? "

" But I don't want to go.... " He pouts, " Luca will not be happy. No friends, Luca will have no friend." The little boy cries harder when the lady hands him over to a young handsome man. " No. No, Luca! I don't want to go."

The young man carried little Luca in his arms. " It's okay little one. If you keep crying then I won't give you my little shark."

Immediately, the boy stops crying, excitement filled in his eyes. " Really? You have a little shark? "

" Yes, of course I have one. Do you to see it? " The man pulled the cheek of the little, cute boy in his arms. " Then you will have to come with me to my home, if you want it."

" Do I have to go? " The eager once again turned into a sad one.

" Yes, of course. If you don't go with me, then you can't meet the shark."

The boy nods slowly," Okay, okay. I w_will go with you."

10 years old Luca

" Luca, wake up. We are going to meet your grandparents today." The man urged the little boy to wake up.

" Daddy, do we need to go? " The sleepy boy, lazily got up from his bed, being playfully pushed by his Dad to the bathroom.

               ~~~~~~~~~~

"Luca?!! Are you done yet?  You've been in there for an hour now." The young man rushed into the bathroom impatiently, only to find the little boy playing with his shark.

" Luca!!! " He yelled, " we are late. No time to play. Come on let me bathe you."

He lowers himself to the bathtub, only to get his newly worn shirt wet. He pulls his sleeves up, and slowly he starts to wash the boy, but...stops in an area between the little boy's thigh.

" Dad what are you doing?" The confused little Luca asked.

" Shh,Do you like it? "

" Dad it tingles." The little boy giggles allowing his Dad play with his cock.

12 years old Luca

The happy Luca runs into his Dad's home office. Jumping on his dad's laps. " Dad I passed. I passed my exams. I'm the first." He whined.

" Really? That's a good boy you are." He squeezed the boy's cheeks. Slowly, moving his hands down to the boy's pant.

" Dad, what are you doing?" The boy asks, with a fainted smile on his handsome face.

" Giving you a little thank you gift, for making me proud, for passing your exams. " He replied slowly squeezing the boy's cock gently, stimulating it.

" Ahhh...d_dad_" Luca groans as his Dad pushed him against the table, dragging his pants down. He pushes his middle finger into the tight anus of a virgin boy. " Ngh...it hurts Dad."

15 years old Luca

" Dad, no I don't want to do it." He pushed his dad hands away from his naked legs, attempting to run, but unfortunately got caught by his Dad.

" Luca! Don't play stubborn. If you do this, I'll let you go to Stanford. You want to go there right?"

" Really? I can? " He was extremely happy, eyes glowing like a puppy.

" Only if you let me go another round with you." The man said, using a tricky voice.

" But dad, we have gone two rounds already. And if I go one more round then...my ass will be sour. I will miss school again." Tears starts to form in his eyes.

" Then forgive me for using force then." He pushed the boy's leg open, putting both of his hands above his head.

" Wait-no-! Mff! " The man pushed himself through Luca tight entrance and the man's cock is never small for the teenage Luca.

" N...no d...dad, it's too painful...stop...! Stop now, please." The boy cried hard, as his ass was being pounded.

He was being abused and raped by the man who was supposed to be his father.

Hey famz, isn't this heartbreaking?!
Little Luca suffering 😥😥

Pls guys, do not forget to drop ur votes, comments and follow.

I love you 💕 all

TGWSUAN. 😜😜