Chapter 9

Venus had no choice than to stay in the Elite building for the night.

He could only find two reasons for him staying there. If he goes back to his apartment then...he might get attacked by wolves again. And he didn't want to refuse the king, to avoid unnecessary problems.

" You'll be staying here with me, in my room." Deamon insisted, dragging the prince through the hallway, into his king sized bedroom.

Venus stared in awe. It was times three of his bedroom in his apartment. It was spacy, and he loved the matchup color theme used in his room,and the interior designs that were being used. Just by seeing it, a person will know how expensive everything in his room were. He wondered if the others had the same type of room. It was much more beautiful than he imagined.

Venus pulled his hand and blurted, " I need to make it clear that I'm only staying here for a night...not anything else."

Deamon reared back. The nostrils of his, straight nose flared, and Venus cringed with embarrassment. " I'm sorry. That's was_"

" We agreed that what happened earlier was a mistake." Deamon gestured for Venus to sit on his bed.

Feeling utterly foolish, Venus collapsed on the bed. Of course Deamon didn't want more of him.

" Hope you know I claimed you?" Deamon asked, his voice deep, which sent a thrum through Venus body. " I won't do anything to you without your consent. Will that be okay for you?"

Would it be okay to be this psychopath little bitch? NO!!!

Venus shook his head, brow furrowed_" Why would you claim me? I don't even know or like you. And besides I'm not gay."

Deamon settled in his sofa beside the bed and gazed at the prince. " Only I get to decide that. I don't care if you love me or not. I like you and that's it."He swallowed to ease the dryness in his mouth. Sympathy filled his eyes, and he felt like a scumbag for claiming Venus. Of course he wasn't as bad as to claim someone without their approval but...

" You're an asshole. Fuck you!" Venus lay down on the bed, turning his back to Deamon, to face the other side of the room.

Deamon stood up from up from the sofa, and went lying next to the prince, staring immensely at the sleeping prince.

He pecked Venus on his lips, putting his hands around his waist, before closing his eyes. " Sweet dreams." He whispered into the prince ear, before settling to sleep.

               The day after
            In the morning

" Good morning, honeycomb." Deamon's baritone voice sounded deeper than usual.

It skipped down Venus spine like a caress. His intense blue eyes glided over Venus slowly, throughly assessing him.

" Good morning." His dry mouth made it difficult to form the words. He cursed the heat flaring in his face and the other places he'd rather not acknowledge and tugged at his pajamas. He'd tried ignoring the clingy pajamas, but after his steamy dreams last night_ dreams featuring Deamon.

Lyan barged into the room without knocking, looking at both boys suspiciously." Breakfast is set_" he informed.

With a subtle lift of his square chin, Deamon motioned for Lyan to leave them.

The door closed and the room suddenly seemed smaller, more intimate. Airless.

Venus couldn't take it anymore. He cleared his throat_" I'll go brush my teeth first." He got up from the bed, running into the bathroom, shutting the door harshly.