The Clandestine: The Testament of the Universe

"This document contains confidential clauses dictated by the Universe that are not to be exposed to any being that is not an inhabitant of this dimension.

If any soul that does not belong to this dimension is reading this, they shall proceed further at their own risk."

-×-×-×-

• In this universe, a mark emerges on every human's skin at the age of 15 (the age at which a human body blossoms). The mark, called "Cosmos," is the ultimate connection between two souls - souls that are meant to be by the will of fate. Such souls are termed as "twin flames."

"One shall identify their twin flame, their true mate, with marks of cosmos that emerges on their skin at the age of bloom."

• Every cosmos is of a particular nature, which determines the personality of the cosmos bearer. Only their mate shall balance out their flaws.

"The cosmos that are meant to be together shall share their goodness and nullify each other's flaws."

• If the two flames genuinely accept each other without any malice lingering in their hearts, then the marks of their mate will appear on their bodies, commemorating the union of fated souls.

"The union of love shall not go uncelebrated. The cosmos of thy mate shall remain imprinted on thy skin for as long as the love keeps blossoming. This shall signify the completion of the purpose of a cosmos."

• However, if one's twin flame refuses to accept them, then their Cosmos will turn black, an ominous color symbolizing despair, and it shall stay that way until their lives come to an end.

"If even the will of fate is unable to bring them together, they shall live their lives, facing this disgrace until their last breath, as a punishment for voluntarily going against the supreme word of fate. However, no child of the Universe shall stay unloved and shall receive justice in due time."

-×-×-×-