CHAPTER 13: Unintentional Revelation

A/N: Hello people! Thank you so very much for 2000+ views!!
🥹❤️💙💚
I really can't believe this is happening (part 2.0), but I'm really so happy and thankful. I've got no words, really.
Anyway, enjoy~

ON THAT SAME EVENING~

The sun had already adopted a picturesque hue of orange, and the fluffy cumulus clouds were like cotton candies decorating the sky's ethereal landscape. Under this colorful blanket of the heavens walked a certain greenette, our very own Midoriya Izuku.

Izuku was supposed to be home at this time, but the boy had been held back at U.A. since it was his turn to stay and clean the classroom along with one of his closest friends, Tenya Iida.

That's why he was currently walking, rather hurrying back home because he knew that his mother would be awake and probably going through one of her fits by the time he reached. It was a usual stigma in his constantly improving life.

And so, Izuku, once again, opted for the shorter way home when he spotted the familiar ash-blond, spiky hair. He moved closer and realized that sitting on the bench of the park was his crush, Bakugo Katsuki, talking with his friend, Kirishima Eijiro, their backs facing the greenette.

'Should I say hi...?'

He looked around and saw that not only Bakugo, but his entire squad was present there in that park, and so, he decided against it. He even contemplated taking the other, longer way, but he needed to reach home early today.

'I'll just quietly walk by.'

Izuku decided as he began walking with silent steps. The street he was supposed to take definitely would save him time, but it ran alongside the park, and to the greenette's discomfort, Bakugo and Kirishima sat on the bench which was very close to the boundary of the park.

The only fortunate things for Izuku were the dense bushes and occasionally lined trees that were grown on the periphery of the park.

'Don't see me. Don't turn around. Please.'

Izuku prayed internally as he walked with muffled steps, seeking cover behind whatever bushes and trees came his way.

The greenette was about to peacefully walk past the duo and had absolutely no intentions of listening in on the two's conversation. Nevertheless, Izuku did hear something he shouldn't have.

"I've found my twin flame."

As soon as the words left Katsuki, Izuku, who was hiding from the blond behind the bushes, froze.

'K-Kacchan... found his twin flame...?'

The thumping of his heart was the only sound audible to the greenette as this thought repeatedly crossed his mind. He could feel a bead of sweat trace down his nape as his nervousness was reaching its apex. A thousand thoughts of doubts and insecurities were flooding him when a certain one caught his attention.

'Who...? Who is his twin flame...?'

"You can go into shock after knowing who it is."

Bakugo spoke simultaneously to Kirishima, sounding like he had just read Izuku's thoughts. Izuku's ears perked up as soon as those words fell on them, causing his heart to thump even louder. He had drowned into the bubble of anticipation much sooner than he originally should have.

Just when the greenette thought that he was desperate and ready to know who it was, the very next moment, a sudden realization hit him like lightning.

'What if... what if it's not me...?'