CHAPTER 3: A Cosmic Confusion

A/N: Hello~
I am back with chapter 3! In case I forgot to tell you all, this book will be updated weekly. 😁
Anyway, I hope you all enjoy it!

'I want to find my soulmate as soon as possible!'

Izuku cheered in his head after the revelation ceremony as he excitedly ascended the stairs wit.h Recovery Girl following closely. He quickly took his previous seat across from Recovery Girl's table and waited for her to lock up the door and sit in front of him.

"So, you're wondering about your twin flame, aren't you?"

She said, reading Izuku's thoughts like an open book.

"A-Ah! Yes, but how do you know?"

Izuku was flustered on being caught.

"I've been doing this work for a decade now, kid."

"Oh yes... So what do you think, Recovery Girl?"

"The Clandestine says that the marks of twin flames balance each other. So I believe your soulmate will most likely have the 'Cosmos of Destruction'..."

Recovery Girl's voice trailed off as she drowned in her thoughts. Her eyes began shining from under her goggles as she remembered something phenomenal.

'His soulmate... the 'Cosmos of Destruction' is in this very school!'

She thought as she replayed that particular revelation ceremony of that student, whose aura had manifested a dangerously beautiful scenery of volcanoes with golden lava spurting around.

'Bright and radiant... it was the epitome of destruction, yet it beamed with hot passion.'

"Ahem, Recovery Girl?"

She snapped back to reality upon hearing the greenette's voice. Once again, she directed her attention to Izuku and smiled at him.

"You're a lucky chap, kid."

"Eh? Why?"

Izuku questioned, curious about her reasoning. She let out a heartfelt laugh before telling him the reason.

"Your soulmate might be in this school."

Was all she said before dismissing the young boy from her office, asking him to go to class.

'What was that about...? My mate... is in this school?!'

Izuku walked back to his class in his state of shock as he prepared himself for another lecture on punctuality from Aizawa sensei.

*TIME SKIP* DURING LUNCH BREAK~

Izuku never ate his lunch, so he was sitting at his desk with his head laid on the table as usual. He was looking out the window, observing the leaves of the trees that had a color similar to his cosmos.

'The Cosmos of Destruction... If my soulmate is in this school, who can it be...?'

Izuku's thoughts lazily wandered to what Recovery Girl had said when he was slightly jolted back to reality by someone. He turned around, and his emerald orbs locked with beautiful heterochromatic ones.

In front of him stood one of the most beautiful men Izuku had ever seen, Shoto Todoroki.

"Oh, Todoroki-kun! What brings you here?"

Izuku flashed his fake, signature smile at the dual-colored boy. Shoto simply nodded in response and dove his hand into his bag, bringing out a small black leather box.

"Happy Birthday, Midoriya."

Shoto said in his deep, expressionless voice before handing the box to Izuku.