CHAPTER 12: A Relevant Person

A/N: I deserve a beating because I am so late, but please don't do that!😵‍💫
(^∧^)
I'm so so so sorry for such a huge delay. Also, PLEASE READ! 🫥
I have made a few changes in the original plot, so I will be removing the "Introduction" part from this book.
Sorry once again! And I'll let you all enjoy the chapter now!
(⌒0⌒)/~~

A FEW DAYS LATER~

Spending that weekend at Katsuki's had opened the gates for their friendship wide. Shoto and Izuku were best friends to begin with, but Katsuki was gradually blending in with the duo.

Inviting Shoto and Izuku over to his house for a movie or a game night had become a new normal for Katsuki. Izuku and he helped the dual-haired boy explore a new area of the digital world whenever they met, and they always looked forward to Shoto's reactions.

Katsuki and Shoto would still, in private, discuss the status of the blond's relationship with Izuku, which was steadily improving.

Katsuki was in full-on pamper mode whenever around the greenette. Despite their romantic interests not being officially conveyed, he would frequently take Izuku out on cute little dates ranging from having snacks at a street stall to visiting the small fairs around the town. Getting a proper, homemade lunch for Izuku was now a new practice that the blond had adopted.

He would also save Izuku from getting bullied at the hands of his 'friends' in a very unsuspecting manner. For instance, Izuku and Bakugo had a common way home from U.A. and the blond was always accompanied by his squad members.

So, Katsuki would lead them down a different street that took longer to reach while keeping them engaged in talks so that Izuku could take the shorter way home without any fear of crossing paths with his squad.

The blond was really doing his best to make it up to the greenette in whatever way possible, and all along, he had Shoto to back him. Whenever he, or even Izuku, would be in a dilemma, the solution to their problems always lay with Shoto.

However, what was even more surprising was that the blond's pride wasn't getting in the way of all this. Just a month ago, Bakugo would have never accepted any sort of help, especially not from Shoto.

But right now, Katsuki was diligently following Shoto's advice and constantly seeking his help. There were no unnecessary emotions involved, only a genuine purpose and feelings.

Everything was going well for Bakugo with those two, but there was something that wasn't sitting right with the blond. And for once, it had nothing to do with Izuku or Shoto at all, but with his best buddy, Eijiro Kirishima.

It had been more than a month since Bakugo had discovered that Izuku was his twin flame. He had already begun a plan of approaching his soulmate. He had gained a new friend, Shoto, and he had also started improving his impression in front of Izuku already.

He had done so much in the past month, but he had not said even a single word about any of it to Eijiro.

'That dumb-hair really will kick my ass.'

Katsuki sighed as he thought about how he had been neglecting Kirishima all along. Katsuki knew that Eijiro should have been the first person to know about this, and he also knew that he was too late in telling him.

'How am I going to tell him?'

Katsuki wondered every now and then. The guilt was doing a fantastic job at eating away on him.

He wanted his red-headed friend to know such an important thing about him. He didn't want to leave out the only person who had been with all the ups and downs with him like his best brother.