CHAPTER 8: The Right Moment

A/N: A very Happy New Year to everyone!
( ^-^)ノ∠※。.:*:・'°☆
This chapter is a little special (or at least I think so) 😅 and I have really worked hard on it! I hope you all enjoy it!

4 DAYS LATER ~

"Where the hell did that Icy-Hot disappear?!"

Bakugo harshly kicked the trash can in the school backyard. He was feeling frustrated and rather betrayed because Shoto had disappeared without a word. Bakugo had tried texting him and even called him, but there was no response from Shoto's side. The blond needed his help, but the dual-toned boy was nowhere to be seen.

'Just where the hell are you lost...'

He wondered since this was the fourth day that Shoto hadn't come to school. Bakugo was worried about the bicolored male, but he would rather die than admit it out loud.

'I am not fucking worried. I just wanna talk about what to do next...'

He tried to convince himself, but his heart knew that this thought was anything but true.

He, like any other day, was waiting for Shoto to show up at their usual meeting spot, which happened to be the school backyard, but there was no sign of him.

'Another lesson wasted...'

Bakugo had bailed on his music lesson just to meet up with Shoto because the dual-colored boy had a free lesson before lunch, but Shoto hadn't shown up until now, and the lunch break was in ten minutes.

Bakugo was lost in his clutter of thoughts when he heard the sound of twigs snapping, succeeded by the thumping of soft footsteps that were growing louder. He assumed it was Shoto because nobody else knew that they could find Bakugo there.

Since he was extremely mad at the boy right now, he didn't even care to look at who the person was before he started yelling.

"MAN, WHERE THE FUC- DEKU?!"

Bakugo really hadn't expected it to be Izuku of all people.

"Y- Yeah... Hi, Bakugo."

Izuku stuttered while looking at the ground, reluctant to look the taller male in the eye. It stung Katsuki a little when the greenette had addressed him with his last name, but he knew he deserved it.

"Oh, so, what are you doing here? You're supposed to be at your history class, right?"

Izuku finally looked up at the blond. A faint red color had settled on his freckled cheeks.

'He really pays that much attention to me?'

Izuku couldn't help the little smile that soon graced his face, which was undoubtedly successful in melting Bakugo's heart at just the mere sight of it.

'Fucking cute...'

He wondered how he was able to harm someone so pure all these years. Izuku was someone who should be treasured, at least for Bakugo.

Bakugo's eyes never looked away from Izuku, making him visibly nervous. Bakugo was brought back to reality when Izuku coughed to divert the blond's attention away from his face and to his talk.

'I can do it! I've come this far, now I can't turn back! OK! HERE GOES NOTHING!'

Izuku being Izuku couldn't help but be nervous; after all, he was going to ask Bakugo for something crazy. He tried to calm himself down by looking away for a moment. After regaining the necessary courage, he finally spoke.

"T- The thing is, I happen to have a- an extra ticket for a new action movie. It's called 'World Heroes Mission'. If I remember correctly, then I guess you like action movies, so I thought I'd just ask you if you'll c- come with me. I'm not forcing you to come, though, if you -"