CHAPTER 4: Breakdown

A/N: Heyoo~
A surprise update! I hope you enjoy this chapter, though you won't be enjoying it a lot...
I'll just let you all decide🤫

Bakugo was left stunned at the discovery. He could not believe that he was Izuku's soulmate.

"He- He is my mate. MY TWIN FUCKING FLAME!"

He trembled on the cemented street where he sat. He wasn't trembling with anger. He was trembling with fear. He was afraid that his twin flame might never accept him.

"What the fuck have I done...?"

He mumbled as all the memories of him beating the shit out of his twin flame came flooding back to him.

"Please! Kacchan! We were friends... why are you doing this?"

The greenette had cried and begged Bakugo to stop, and yet he had continued to thrash the smaller boy with all his strength.

"No... why did I do that..."

He remembered the time he had yelled at Izuku in a fit of rage. He secretly wished for Izuku fight back. He wanted the greenette to stand up for himself but he didn't, which had angered him more, so he thought of triggering him somehow.

"DON'T YOU DARE SHOW UP IN FRONT OF ME! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU AND HANG YOU NAKED FROM A FUCKING POLE AND EVERY FUCKING ONE WILL LAUGH AT YOU AND BE GLAD! WE DON'T NEED A DAMN DEKU! YOU MURDERER!"

And that had been his biggest mistake. After that time, Izuku had stopped calling him Kacchan.

"It wasn't even his fault... Shit... why am I remembering all sorts of things now?!"

Bakugo grabbed his hair and pulled them as streams of tears came rolling down his cheeks. He let out the most deafening scream that shook up the entire colony.

He knew that he had, in his language, thoroughly fucked up.

When he finally opened his eyes, he found that people had come out of their houses and were advancing towards him. He didn't want to be their subject of attention, so he quickly stumbled to his feet and made a run for it.

His legs were aching, and his lungs were burning, but he did not stop running. He ran until he could finally see his house in view. He picked up speed as he advanced towards the familiar building before he shoved the keys into the keyhole and twisted it. He violently opened the door and slammed it shut. The noise echoed throughout the entire building he called his house.

There was nobody home during this time of the day, so he ran to his room and locked it from the inside. He then rushed to his washroom, locking this door as well.

It was not until he was standing before his mirror that he halted. He was panting and heaving as he was supporting his upper body in a half-bent position while holding his knees.

He allowed his breathing to calm down a little before he looked up at himself in the mirror.

"Pathetic."

He said to himself after taking a good look at his face in the reflection. His eyes were swollen and red due to all that crying, and his face wasn't any better since it had turned crimson because of the running he had done.

He opened the cabinets that were just above the mirror and brought out his shaving kit. He looked for a small box inside and threw the pouch on the floor. He opened the box with shaking hands as he picked up a new blade out of the many used and rusted ones.

He set the box aside and looked up at himself again. He lifted his loose-fitting shirt and saw his Cosmos that lay there in red color. The Cosmos of Destruction.