5. The wedding night

Start from the beginning

"Aap chinta mat karuye apni jaan se jyada unka khayal rakhenge" Said abhimanyu
(Don't worry, I will take care of her more than my life.)

"And about the dusrespect thing, I already forgot that although she didn't said something wrong it's just that I was so angry," Said abhimanyu and sat in the car.

While siya sat beside him and they headed towards the raj mahal.

Time skip

I was sitting on my bed, my face was covered with the veil, my heartbeat was racing, I felt a thousands of butterflies in my body, my stomach was twisting , I was nervous, that what was going to come. How will I share a room with someone, how will I share a bed , I don't know what to do. My fingers were playing with hem of skirt. A thousands of thoughts running inside my head and I was confused on which I should believe but my mind went blank when I heard the door opening suddenly a voice echoed in my brain.
" Com'on siya don't be scared be brave otherwise he'll scare you more" My consinces warned me and I don't know what came inside me suddenly I was feeling confident and ready to hit his head if he tried to do something to me. I was in my thoughts when he spoke

" Are you not tired? Why are you still in this heavy dress? " He said in confusion we'll somehow I felt relaxed with his topic.

" Maa said you will have to lift the veil " I said while he came near me and without debating lift up mr veil.

I lift my head, and my eyes met his eyes for a minute I was lost in his beauty but I came out of my thoughts when his phone rang.

He picked up the call and talk to someone, he gave few instructions and cut the call. He turned back saw me staring at him.

" You didn't go? " He asked me in confusion while I just extended my hands in front of him and he stared me in confusion.

"What"

"My gift" I said confidently

" For what"

" You just lifted the veil and husband gives his wife a gift after seeing her face" I said,

" Is 10 bari dekhe hue chehre ka koun gift deta hai" He said in a sarcastic way while I got offended.

(Why give the gift of this face whom I have seen 10 times)

" It's a ritual otherwise I don't need your gift too," I said got off from the bed in anger and started walking while he just held my hand and draggee me towards him my back hitted his rock hard chest, he caged me in his arms while I started wiggling in his hold, but he was too strong to resist, he pinned me to the nearest wall my back was still facing him my heart was pounding really fast as I was scared he might listen it, butterflies are dancing in my stomach my breath hitched after getting so close to him , but then I felt something cold in my neck, I saw it was a chain with pendent letter A. i was too stunned to speak and he broke the silence

" Sorry biwi I didn't knew about this ritual, I was just teasing you don't mind, right now I only have this soon I'll give you a gift but I'll feel happy if you never take off this chain"
He wishpered in my ears giving me a tingling sensation which was too much to handle, I came out of his hold while he stepped back I was not in condition to say something, I just ran towards the bathroom and locked the door from inside.

I called my racing heartbeats, I saw myself in the mirror, I was such a mess right now my cheeks was hot and crimson. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, I touched the chain he gifted me I smiled a bit and went to take the shower.

Abhimanyu pov*

I entered the room, I saw her she was really nervous, as her posture was stating that. I tried to relax her a bit but seems like, our fight is never ending saga. I saw her angry pout when she said that, she don't want the gift. I really was not aware of this ritual,so I didn't have anything to gift, I tried to joke off but she became angry and my mind went to the my chain, so I gave this to her. I really want her to wear it daily. I was so close to her my heart was beating so fast. I don't know what's happening to me but whatever it is I need to stay away from her. She will not like this behavior of mine.

I came outside from, wardrobe after changing into comfortable clothes. I saw Abhimanyu already changed his clothes.
I came towards the bed and sat on it but I got confused when he sat on the other side of the bed.

" Why are you here? "I asked him

" Oh I wanted to dance " He said in a sarcastic tone.

"And who dance on bed? " I said in irritated tone .

" Exactly bed is for sleeping what else I'll do here" He said adjusting the pillow, I chuckled a bit he got confused

" You're not sleeping on the bed" I said snatchinh the pillow.

" What do you mean by that Where will I sleep" He said in his annoyed voice.

" Of course on the couch" I said while smirking .

" You can't be serious right now"

" Oh I'm " I said and threw a pillow on his face.

" This is my room " He said in stern voice.

" And now mine too, its better for you if you accept as soon as possible " I said and shifted to the bed.

While he sighed in frustration and took the pillow move towards the couch. Siya really wanted to laugh on his reaction but she controlled her reaction.

While on the other side Abhimanyu was trying so hard to fit in that couch with his giant height but was unable to do that, while siya saw him struggling and she felt bad for him and decided to let him sleep on the bed.

" Ohk as I can see you're not able to sleep there. So, you can sleep on the bed " She said while abhimanyu saw her in bit surprised.

"I'll give you 10 seconds to accept the offer or you can proceed with your staring" She said as she caught him staring at her in disbelief.

After listening this Abhimanyu ran to the bed and sat on the other side, he shifted a bit and started making a bridge between them while siya stared at him in disbelief and asked

" What are you doing? " She asking thinning her eyebrow.

"Making bridge, I'm doubting your intention, god knows what are you planning to do with handsome man like me " He said while keeping the pillows between them.

She started throwing pillow at him while he ran to save himself from her.

" Abhimanyu singh rathore I'll not spare you how dare you" She said while throwing a pillow at him.

" Sorry I was just joking siya please stop" He said in his defence but she was not ready to leave him.

He also grabbed a pillow and both started fighting, when siya saw he is winning she picked the jug filled with water and splashed on his face, while he saw her in disbelief and started searching for something to fight back he saw a glass of water , he grabbed the glass and splashed on his face. While siya tried to save herself from getting wet but her effort went in vein. She took a deep and held him from collor while he tried to save himself, he moved back while she streched his collar towards herself, and suddenly his shirt teared apart making all button fell on the floor. Her eyes widen in shock.

Vote target 10+ votes for next part

****************

Hey cuties, please follow me, vote my story, and so comment your opinion, so that I can improve in the coming chapters.

..Thank you for reading..

♡'・ᴗ・'♡