5. The wedding night

Start from the beginning

When I entered the main Hall I saw everyone stared at me, they gasped while looking at me some were just simply admiring me, some was casting off the evil eyes and I saw my mom dad, they started shedding tears again, oh god I can't with we just did a crying session in room, not again I can't see them crying. My eyes diverted to the person who was continuously looking at me with cold expression it was none other than Abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu pov*

I saw her coming towards entrace, my eyes stucked on her. She was looking breathtakingly beautiful, just like a queen.
She was looking nervous and a lil sad maybe I know the reason cause I was feeling the same. I don't know it's just I'm not ready for marriage. Moreover I don't know her. She seems a good person . But I really don't know about her except her name well same goes to her. We are going to be husband and wife, god knows how I'm gonna deal with it. But other thing I'm really sure about that, she will be the only girl I'll lay my eyes on. I don't know how much time it gonna take but I'll wait for her till she is ready to take me as a husband till then I'll enjoy my bikering with her. I don't know but she makes me feel a normal person and I can be real in front of her despite of this responsibilty of the king.

Siya

I sat in the mandap, priest started chanting mantra, soon we got up for the saat phera (seven vows) , then he made me wear the vermillion and nupital chain. My heart went numb when the preist announced as husband and wife. Now there is someone who will be more important to me, a new house, new family, new people. God knows how I'm gonna adjust. There will be no one to wake me up in the morning, there will be no one who will make me eat by his hand when I'm busy, now suddenly I've to act mature when my whole life I just acted childish, it's not like I'm not mature but yeah I always knew my brothers will handle, then I never care for being serious, now suddenly everything changed. My chain of thoughts stopped when Abhimanyu got up and streched his hand towards me, I held his hand and he made me stand. We went to take blessings of the elders, when I went to my family, I saw my dad trying to stop himself from crying. My mother hugged me and started crying and I couldn't hold anymore and bursted in. Then meera maa came and held mom.

" Shanti she is coming to her house only and don't worry whenever you want you can meet don't make us sad while crying " Said meera maa while shanti nodded in agreement.

I hugged my dad and he patted on my head, " Don't fight with jamai sa ,now forget the past whatever happened it was just accident and move on , don't trouble anyone there" Said Dad while I just nodded in agreement.

I saw my brothers already crying in corner hiding from everyone, I went to them and kept my hand on their shoulder, when they turned and saw me crying they couldn't stop themselves and hugged me tightly while I just kept crying in their embrace.

Mom came and parted us from each other, while they stopped crying

" It's time for farewell " She said while they nodded.

I saw my dad went to Abhimanyu and said something.

Abhimanyu pov *

I was standing there, I felt a little sad for her as, she was not even ready and suddenly this marriage. She loves her family a lot I hope she can feel the same in my family, I'll be happy if she will be able to do that, one thing I know I'll be there for her always.

Suddenly I felt a presence behind me , when I turned back I saw her dad

" Raja sa my siya is just like child, innocent , she has no understanding of world, or you can say she never felt necessary her brother's were there for her, they solved her problem even before it came. She disrespected you, I'm sorry for that but don't punish her for that mistake, try to forget it and move on with her, please take care of her cause she is really careless about herself" Arun said while joining hands
Abhimanyu held his hand and said