20) finally happy

Aurelia walked in to see Klaus by the fireplace painting. "You make it easy to steal your wallet" Aurelia said and gave Klaus's his wallet back.

"You annoy me" Klaus said. "Aw you annoy me too" Aurelia said smiling.

"I trust things are well with Elijah" Klaus's asked. "Yeah, they're actually really good" Aurelia said.

"Good and remember I still have that dagger if you ever need it" Klaus said. "Only if they worked on you so I could have a break every once in a while" Aurelia said. "Ha, ha funny" Klaus said.

Aurelia smiled and Rebekah made her way to Aurelia and Klaus.

"Rebekah hey" Aurelia said, and Rebekah smiled her. "Hello Aura" Rebekah said.

"What took you so long" Klaus asked Rebekah. "Alaric didn't want to hand over the stake luckily I'm quite the charmer" Rebekah said and walked closer to Klaus and Aurelia.

"That's it" Klaus asked. "Last of the white oak stakes that can kill us" Rebakah said.

"Do you want to do the honors or shall I" Rebekah asked. Klaus took the stake and threw it in the fire.

"Well, that's that then" Rebekah said going to leave. "Pack your bags we're leaving" Klaus said.

"Aura, I assume you're going back to Elijah" Klaus asked and Aurelia nodded.  "Today" Rebekah asked.

"Why not there's nothing keeping us here we'll grab the doppelgänger and be off by sunset" Klaus said. "But tonight's the decade dance" Rebakah said.

"So" Klaus said. "So, I'm head of the committee we have to go" Rebekah said.

"I'm not going to any dance" Klaus said. "Caroline will be there" Rebekah said.

"You like Caroline really her" Aurelia asked. "That means nothing to me" Klaus said to Rebekah ignoring Aurelia. "Please I have big plans for tonight just go for me" Rebekah said and Klaus went closer to Rebekah.

"Okay fine one last hurrah" Klaus said. "One last hurrah Nik" Rebekah said, and they smiled.

"Have fun I'd have to be dead to go to a school dance again" Aurelia said.

>>>

"You're not a fan of school dances" Elijah asked who was cuddled up next to Aurelia.

"Never have been I guess ever since the fire I just lost interest I used to love it and my friends tried to get me into it again but never could" Aurelia said.

"Would you mind if I tried someday" Elijah asked.

"You can try but don't be surprised if you fail okay" Aurelia said. "Okay but I may surprise you" Elijah said. "Maybe" Aurelia said, and Elijah kissed her.

>>>

Aurelia heard her phone ring and quickly answered it. "Hello" Aurelia said. "Hey it's me" Rebekah said. "Rebekah hey" Aurelia said.

"Did I do anything earlier my mother possessed my body" Rebekah explained.

"No not really" Aurelia said. "Okay good I would have had to bring her back and kill her again if she landed a hand on you" Rebekah said. "I'm okay I promise" Aurelia said.

"Is my brother treating you well" Rebekah asked and Aurelia looked at Elijah. "Yeah, he is" Aurelia said.

"Good" Rebekah said. "Hey you wanna know something" Rebekah asked. "What" Aurelia said.

"Never in a thousand years did I believe Elijah would find love then he found you" Rebekah said causing Aurelia to smile. "I never thought I'd be in love till him" Aurelia said, and Rebekah smiled.

"You make him happy I hope you know that I'll talk to you later okay" Rebekah said and hung up.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.