2) The Hybrid

"You okay, is Ray getting heavy" Klaus asked. "I'm fine" Stefan said.

"You sure about that" Klaus asked. "You know we've been walking for quite some time now if you need some water or a little sit down" Klaus said.

"Ugh if werewolves could get headaches, I'd get one just for hearing the sound of your voice he said he's fine now drop it" Aurelia said.

"You know I get that we're uh we're stuck together but if we could maybe just skip the chit chat it'd be great" Stefan said.

"I second that it's not like we're all buddy, buddy in fact my only friend here is Stefan even though you made him into a ripper but we're not all perfect I guess" Aurelia said.

"So much brooding your self loathing is suffocating you, my friend" Klaus said.

"Maybe it's cause I'm a little tired of hunting werewolves we've been at it all summer" Stefan said.

"Well thanks to our pal Ray, we found ourselves a pack there" Klaus said motioning to the pack.

Aurelia, Stefan, and Klaus walked to them and Stefan dropped Ray to the ground. "Ray oh my god" a woman said rushing to him. "What's going on" she asked and looked at Stefan.

"Who are you" she asked. "The important question is who am I please forgive the intrusion my name is Klaus" Klaus said.

"You're the hybrid" the woman said standing up. "You've heard of me fantastic" Klaus said while Aurelia took Klaus's phone and went to sit on a rock playing games on his phone.

Klaus looked at Aurelia which she noticed. "Relax it's not mine and I'm just playing games till this is over or till I have to leave for the full moon tonight" Aurelia said.

"By the way will you still be here when I turn back" Aurelia asked. "Yes, we'll wait for you" Klaus said.

"Okay" Aurelia said going back to the games on the phone.

>>>

"It's fascinating actually a werewolf who isn't beholden to the moon a vampire who doesn't burn in the sun a true hybrid" Klaus said and they heard Ray gasp awake.

"Sound like Ray's back from the dead" Aurelia said. "Excellent timing Ray very dramatic" Klaus said. "What's happening to me" Ray asked.

"Stefan" Klaus said. Stefan nodded and got off the rock he was sitting on.

"Are any of you human" Stefan asked. "Your friend here he needs human blood to complete his transition to vampire if he doesn't get it, he will die" Stefan said.

"Doesn't take much just a sample" Klaus said. "Anyone a boyfriend, girlfriend along for the ride" Klaus asked getting off the rock he was sitting on.

"You" Klaus said to the human and sped to him bit his arm throwing him to Stefan and Stefan shown the blood to Ray while Klaus stopped the girl who tried to help.

"If you don't drink it Ray I will, problem is I don't know how to stop" Stefan said.

"It's the new order sweetheart you join us, or you die" Klaus said to the woman. "I'd rather die than be a vampire" she said.

"Wrong choice" Klaus said and fed her his blood and Ray drank the blood from the human.

"She'll thank me for that later" Klaus said and killed the woman. "Will she though" Aurelia asked. "Okay who's next" Klaus asked.

>>>

"There, good as new now you relax okay mate, we're gonna need you when the rest of them wake up" Klaus compelled the human. "They're dead, they're all dead" Ray said.