9) Homecoming

"Alright we'll say that Mikael followed Elena in here he tried to grab her so he could use her as bait" Stefan said.

"And me he knows you've been using me as a babysitter for your girlfriend" Aurelia asked.

"He used wolfsbane or something knocked you out before you got a chance, I don't know we'll figure it out let's just focus on Elena" Stefan said.

"What else is new" Aurelia mumbled. "And you what vervained him" Elena asked. "No, we vervained him the guy's an original make it realistic" Damon said.

"Okay fine we vervained him and in the process discovered that he had a dagger" Stefan said.

"Which he planned to use on Rebekah but instead" Elena said. "We drove it through his heart" Stefan said. "And what happens when he asks to see Mikael's body" Elena asked.

"Wow for once she's onto something" Aurelia said.

"Good point you my brother have been compelled to do what Klaus says so the idea is to lure him back here and kill him the last thing we need is you getting tripped up and tongue tied" Damon said.

"Well don't look at me I'm just in charge of getting him back here" Stefan said. "Klaus is smart if we tell him that Mikael's dead, he'll want proof" Elena said.

"Then I shall be dead" Mikael said coming over. "Oh, great the vampire who hunts vampires' kind of brings back memories when I was hunted by the argents not exactly the same, but I still was hunted so" Aurelia said.

"What if he wants to see you in person" Elena asked.

"Well, it means our plan is working Klaus will absolutely want to see my body you lure him here and I will kill him" Mikael said.

"With what" Stefan asked. "In case your smallish vampire brain doesn't remember these shiny steak knife daggers won't work on him genius" Aurelia said.

"Well, I'm in possession of a stake fashioned from the wood of the ancient white oak tree the one that left these ashes when it burned" Mikael said.

"Where is it" Damon asked. "Not here see knowing its location is my insurance policy" Mikael said.

"Against what" Stefan asked. "You leaving this in my heart you see a vampire can't dagger an original without dying so" Mikael said. "It falls to you" Mikael said to Elena.

"What about Aurelia she's a werewolf" Damon said and Aurelia glared at him who gave her a pleading look.

"Fine" Aurelia said. "Anything for Elena right never Aura" Aurelia mumbled.

Mikael gave Aurelia the dagger. "You want her to actually dagger you" Elena asked. "Klaus will leave nothing to chance especially when it comes to trust" Mikael said.

"And why do you care anyways it's for you remember your all that matters no one else" Aurelia said and daggered Mikael.

"Huh I actually liked doing that, that was fun or maybe it's because I don't trust you" Aurelia said to Mikael before he dropped to the ground. "Alright let's get this over with" Aurelia said.

>>>

Stefan called Klaus while Aurelia kept having second thoughts.

"Portland is fantastic once you can get over all the whiney music and healthy-looking people it's literally a breeding ground for werewolves" Klaus said.

"Your father's dead" Stefan said. "What did you say to me" Klaus asked. "Oh, my mistake not your actual father and not dead Mikael daggered" Stefan said.

"What do you want me to do with the body" Stefan asked.

"Well first I want you to explain to me exactly what happened" Klaus said and Stefan told him their story they came up with.