12) the ties that bind

"Who's that" Damon asked as he and Aurelia walked to Alaric. "My doctor" Alaric said.

"She's a doctor" Damon asked. "Mm hm" Alaric said. "What's her damage" Damon asked. "No damage" Alaric said. "There's always damage" Aurelia said.

"Come on Ric it's a fact of life and girl that hot that smart damage" Damon said. "Well, you know I'm looking for red flags" Alaric said.

"And why would you do that" Aurelia asked. "Her uh her ex called her a psycho case the other day" Alaric said. "Yeah, but if it comes from her ex it doesn't count" Damon said.

"I guess you're right" Alaric said. "Don't ever listen to what an ex says about your girlfriend okay you can't trust anything they say" Aurelia said.

"I wonder what my exes would call me" Alaric said. "Nothing they're all dead" Damon said.

"Okay that's not funny" Aurelia said. "Hmm well her ex is the medical examiner so he's dead adjacent" Alaric said. "She dated the medical examiner" Demon asked.

"Mm hm" Alaric said. "Well, I don't think he's dead adjacent I think he's just dead" Damon said.

"What" Alaric said. "Damon please enlighten us instead of making us guess like we're idiots when that's all you" Aurelia said.

"Murdered Sheriff's trying to keep a lid on it because he was staked in the chest like a vampire" Damon said. "Well Meredith didn't say anything about that" Alaric said.

"Little suspicious if you ask me" Aurelia said. "Well red flag number two" Damon said. "Who do you think killed him" Alaric asked.

"I don't know but if I was a cop your sexy doctor lady friend would definitely be a suspect" Damon said.

>>>

Stefan had gone in the Salvatore boarding house when he saw Klaus in the living room sitting in a chair listening to music out loud.

Stefan grabbed the remote and lowered the sound. "What are you doing here Klaus" Stefan asked. "Enjoying our stalemate" Klaus said.

"What do you want" Stefan asked. "Question is what do you want my hybrids left town as you demanded so please tell me what I need to do to get my family back" Klaus said.

"Well, ahem see Klaus um I'm not negotiating" Stefan said and sat down.

"And you understand holding them indefinitely is the same thing as dropping them in the ocean" Klaus said.

"No, no you leave Mystic Falls and then give me a call in a few years, and we'll talk" Stefan said.

"Seriously Stefan enough already with all this revenge crap" Aurelia said walking in the room.

"Aurelia what are you doing here" Stefan asked. "You have pretty good booze" Aurelia said. "I'm going to give you another chance just one more let's make a reasonable deal" Klaus said. "Or what" Stefan asked.

"You make one move, and I will" Stefan said. "Yes, that's right crazy Stefan mmm" Klaus said. "How's that working out for you any friends left" Klaus asked and Stefan stayed quiet.

"Keep it up Stefan and you'll lose everyone even your brother" Aurelia said.

>>>

"He did what" Scott asked. "You heard me it's like he's asking for more trouble which I'm usually all for but he's an original play the original hybrid he's both werewolf and vampire and he's the oldest vampire in the world Scott going up against him is a suicide mission" Aurelia said.

"Why do I have a feeling you still annoy him despite what he is" Scott asked.

"Hey, I annoy him, but I don't steal his family and hide them from him cause I'm angry he took me as a hostage" Aurelia said.

"Now that sounds like you" Scott said. "Shut up before I come to Beacon Hills and break your arm repeatedly" Aurelia said and Scott laughed.

"I miss you too" Scott said. "Ugh whatever I gotta go your voice is making me wanna rip my head off" Aurelia said.

"More like your dad every day" Scott said. "Shut up" Aurelia said and hung up.

>>>

Damon and Aurelia walked into Alaric's place and saw him working out. "What are you doing here" Alaric asked. "I had nothing else better to do" Aurelia said.

"Looking for a bunny" Damon said and looked around jokingly. "You're good for now" Damon said.

"You still obsessed with Meredith I mean don't you have an original vampire to worry about" Alaric asked.

"Ah, ah, ah do ten more of those you're gonna wanna buff up if you start dating this one self-defense and all" Damon said. "Okay something clearly happened" Aurelia said and faced Damon.

"What is your problem" Alaric asked and went towards Damon.

"Your doctor vervained me and then she blood jacked me" Damon said.

"Aw man you're telling me I missed the show darn it" Aurelia said. "What I mean when did you even see her" Alaric asked.

"When I went to the hospital to accuse her of killing her ex-boyfriend which by the way very sensitive subject" Damon said. "Damon you can't just go around accusing people" Aurelia said.

"Damon what are you doing huh" Alaric asked. "Why are you mad at me" Damon asked. "I told you I'd handle this" Alaric said.

"I proved your theory diagnosed psycho case you're welcome" Damon said. "You're a pain" Aurelia said.

>>>

Aurelia was in her hotel room that night eating dinner. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Aurelia went to answer it.

"Elijah" Aurelia said shocked to see him. "Forgive me I just had to see you" Elijah said.

"I had to make sure you were okay" Elijah said. "I'm okay" Aurelia said and Elijah nodded before, he, vamp sped off.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.