chapter 20

it was another day and everyone was getting ready for the party and Roxy was getting help with her hair as it was in a ponytail with two strands hanging on the side, and then she got her dress on the same with her coat just to hide the dress.
Roxy: alright we all ready to go?
Ace: yup also Amaya is wearing her new dress for the party.
Tech: my little princess look at you just as beautiful as your Mother. they all left for the party and was surprised to see it was in the park.
Lexi: surprise guys!
Rev: happy anniversary!
Roxy: guys you did this for us?
Duck: sure did and your family helped out too.
Rev: Amaya added the flowers since she remembered what you loved. Tech and Roxy hugged the team as Amaya was in the middle of it and got hugged by her parents, then Roxy took off her coat so everyone could see the dress which made the guys eyes widen then Tech looked and his jaw dropped seeing Roxy in her dress his eyes were practically bugging out.
Tech: woah! i have a very beautiful wolf  as my wife.

Roxy: (blushes) you are such a lover coyote but it's no wonder i married you

Roxy: (blushes) you are such a lover coyote but it's no wonder i married you. Tech walked over to Roxy and held her hands as they both looked at each other and shared a kiss, then went to enjoy the party everyone was dancing having fun Roxy was dancing with Lexi and Julieta as they were having fun. the sound of a mic was heard and looked towards a small platform only to see Tech standing there they all looked at him and wondered what was going on.
Tech: hello everyone and thank you for coming to this party to help celebrate me and Roxy's wedding anniversary i find it hard to believe, that five years ago i met the most incredible woman who was by my side when i was still a senior student at the Acme Tech Institute and that was none other than Roxy.
she was my best friend and helped me when i needed it most we worked as a team and we still do to this day i'm happy she's my wife and we had a daughter together our Amaya, Roxy i love you so much just as the day we were boyfriend and girlfriend i love you my gorgeous wolf. Roxy had tears falling down her cheeks and walked over to Tech as he took her hand and they both smiled at each other, then Tech raised a glass and so did everyone else.
Tech: to my wife Roxy happy anniversary my love.
Roxy: happy anniversary Mi Corazon. everyone cheered to the happy couple both Roxy and Tech kissed each other then Roxy heard their song come on they both went to dance.

after the song was over Roxy and Tech looked at each other and went to sit down so dinner could be served, which was made by Anna and Christina then the party was over.
Ace: hey Lexi and i are gonna take Amaya home.
Tech: alright but i have something special planned for Roxy. and don't worry Roxy it back home for us so let's go. they all went back to HQ and Tech was guiding Roxy as they both went to their special place and got changed into their swim suits.

*in the hot springs*

Tech got in the water then Roxy joined him and leaned against the wall as they both enjoyed the warm feeling from the water, Roxy felt Tech move his arm around Roxy's shoulder they both looked at each other they kissed. Roxy moved her arms around Tech's neck as he put his arms around Roxy's waist they were making out for a bit then pulled apart when they heard a knock on the door.
Roxy: (growl) who is it?
Ace: we got a problem guys i can find Amaya i think she's playing hide and seek but do you two know where she tends to hide?
Tech: try in the play room she has a little house in there Amaya tends to hide in there.
Ace: thanks guys sorry if i bugged you.
Roxy: no worries Ace just get Amaya back to bed it's way past her bedtime. Ace left then Tech took Roxy by surprise and kissed her as she kissed him back the make out session had gotten more heated then Roxy pulled away needing air, Roxy got out of the water and dried off and tossed a towel to Tech who caught it.
Tech: maybe we should help the others find Amaya we know our daughter well enough.
Roxy: don't remind me but i know she's somewhere. they both searched for Amaya and couldn't find her anywhere.
Ace: we can't find her anywhere.
Lexi: we looked everywhere and i even used my super hearing to find Amaya.

Roxy: but where is she? they all searched over the base and couldn't find Amaya anywhere.
Duck: we looked all over the base and still can't find Amaya.
Tech: did you  check everywhere?
Rev: we did and still can't find her. the alarm went off and saw it was Michael and he was free from his stone prison Roxy growled and knew she was going to permantly imprison in stone and put him along side Doctor Dare.
Michael: hello Loonatics i have someone your looking for. Michael moved and everyone saw it was Amaya she was trapped in a cage what they didn't know Marcus was watching the news too and he ran to help save his granddaughter.
Roxy: that's it i'm going to imprison him forever in stone!
Tech: calm down we just need to come up with a plan or else Amaya could get hurt.
Roxy: i just want my baby back.
Ace: we'll get her back i promise now let's go! time to jet!

*at the park*

Roxy: Michael give me back my daughter!
Michael: i will if you give me something in turn.
Ace: what do you want?
Michael: i want Roxy to be my queen.
Loonatics: WHAT?!
Tech: forget it she's my wife and you won't have her!
Michael: then say good bye to the brat!
Marcus: no you don't! Marcus blasted Michael and saved Amaya as she hugged her Grandpa everyone was fighting Michael and Roxy got a boost from Ace as her eyes were glowing a dark purple and blasted Michael as he fell to the ground, Roxy stepped on his back then felt arms around her waist and knelt down to hug Amaya. then was shoved to the ground while holding Amaya and looked at Michael.
Michael: you could've been mine you belong with another wolf but no you chose a nerd of a coyote when we could've been happy together!
Marcus: leave my daughter alone she's finally happy and you have to ruin it but yet, it's thanks to Tech she's smiling again and you won't have Roxy ever your the one who broke her heart the first time! you tried to steal her powers for your selfish need but now i'm going to take you down myself! Marcus fought Michael then Michael turned to dust and Marcus was laying on the ground feeling weak, Roxy and Amaya ran to him even the team did as well they all looked at Marcus.

Roxy: Dad?
Marcus: Roxy my precious little rose i can finally be reunited with your Mom. Roxy held Marcus's hand as he looked at Roxy then Amaya Tech walked over and kneeled down as he put a hand on Marcus's shoulder.
Marcus: Tech thank you for taking care of my daughter i'm glad to call you my son, (looks at Amaya) Amaya be strong my little gem i love you.
Amaya: i love you too Grandpa. Marcus smiled and his eyes closed as his hand fell limp in Roxy's then she began to tear up and Tech held her close as he did the same with Amaya who was just as upset about loosing her Grandpa.
Duck: i'm sorry about your loss Roxy.
Roxy: thanks Duck i think it's best we head home and get Dad ready to be next to my Mom.

*days later*

everyone was at service for Marcus and Roxy was more upset about loosing her Dad Tech was beside her Roxy was crying and Tech held his wife close, as she was in tears Amaya was holding Lexi's hand as she crying a bit too.
Roxy: (puts flower on grave) bye Dad i will try to come and visit when i can i love you at least now your up in heaven with Mom, i love you both bye guys. everyone left and Roxy was standing in front of the window in HQ while everyone else was talking with each other Tech walked over and put a hand on Roxy's shoulder as she looked at him.
Tech: you doing okay?
Roxy: not really i can't believe he's actually gone i officially lost both my parents and now i don't know what to do anymore. Tech wrapped his arms around Roxy as she leaned her head against Tech's chest with teary eyes Roxy left and went to hers and Tech's room then sat down on the bed while tears were falling down her cheeks.

Ace: i hope Roxy will be alright.
Tech: she had officially lost both of her parents the same with her grandparents they are all up there looking down on Roxy, from up in the stars i want to try to cheer her up but i had lost my father in law and Amaya her Grandpa.
Lexi: i told Zadavia the bad news and she's upset about it too. how's Amaya doing?
Rev: she's very upset but trying to be strong about it and i know Roxy is upset about it the most.