chapter 5

Rev: real smooth there romeo.
Tech: you have no idea how long i have wanted to do that.
Roxy: i guess worth it after waiting so long but no other woman is going to take you away from me, Zadavia i have no problem with but if Black Velvet takes you away again. i'm going to hurt her your my coyote. everyone went back to HQ and relaxed as Roxy was leaning against Tech as he held her close then heard the door bell as Rev answered it and everyone saw it was Rev's family.
Ralph: well who's this lovely lady?
Rev: Mom Pop this is my friend Roxy Wolf she's Tech's girlfriend. Tech walked over and put his hand on Roxy's waist as she leaned against his shoulder and looked up at him.
Heiriette: a wolf and a coyote i have never seen anything like that before.
Roxy: you both have nothing to worry about Tech would never eat a road runner besides he prefers my cooking more, since i know him so well and we should get to back to work. both Roxy and Tech went to the lab and began working Roxy was working on her own project then it back fired on her which blew smoke in her face as she began coughing.

*in the lab*

Tech: you alright?
Roxy: yeah i'm fine just working on some upgrades for our rides but sadly for mine it back fired (coughs) whew i never thought i would get covered in smoke, i'm starting to know how you feel when your electrecuted i got shocked by the wires.
Tech: careful i am able to regenerate but you aren't i don't want my girlfriend hurt. Roxy smiled and kissed Tech as he kissed her back then they got back to work and Roxy hit her head when she heard Rev and his family come inside.
Rip: hey Tech.
Tech: oh hi Rip how's the buisness with the Robo Amigo?
Rip: it's good but how did you get such a cool wolf as your girlfriend.
Roxy: we were old friends and also he was curious about my heritage.
Ralph: which is?
Roxy: (rolls out from under ship) i'm a Latina due to both my parents being different kinds of Latinas, i know both Latin and Spanish so i have a strong heritage.
Heiriette: what about your powers they come from your parents too?
Tech: they do but be careful her dark magic is triggered by her negative emotions, so best not to make her mad unless your Duck.

Roxy: how right you are Tech and trust me stay a safe distance when my dark flames come out, that shows how really mad i am i wouldn't want you folks to get hurt. Rev accidently bunrt himself touching them so i don't want you or your family hurt.
Ralph: well thanks for the warning Roxy.
Rip: hey Roxy you need a spefic tool or anything?
Roxy: uh yeah thanks Rip i could use my tool box it's in my room Tech knows where it's at he'll show you.
Rip: i think Tech already did. Roxy poked her head out from inside the ship and she was upside downand kissed Tech on his cheek then took her tool box as she pit on her protective googles and got to work on repairs for the ship.
Roxy: i think i got the repairs done go ahead give a whirl Tech but wait till i'm out i'm not getting shocked again! Roxy jumped out and Tech climbed into the ship and tested the engines to see they were working better.
Tech: nice work Roxy i expect nothing less from a beautiful wolf like my girl. Roxy chucked her towel at Tech and he chuckled a bit then felt Roxy pinch him which made him jump.
Tech: ow Roxy! Roxy ran for it and hid from Tech.

*in the training room*

as the doors opened Roxy ran inside and hid from Tech as she knew how to mess with her boyfriend.
Tech: Roxy i know your in here or unless your hiding in your garden. Roxy tried not to laugh as she watched him leave but didn't know Tech had a smirk on his face knowing Roxy was hiding in the training room, just as Tech ahd left Roxy came out of her hiding spot and looked around for Tech then listened for him and poked her head out but got tackled to the ground by her coyote.
Roxy: damn it i thought i could out smart you! ugh come on Tech i really thought i could out smart you.
Tech: nice try though beautiful you tried but it's obvious you tried and i love that about you. Roxy smiled up at Tech and kissed him as he kissed her back then helped Roxy up and turned on the virtual trainer as Roxy was, fighting the simulator and was doing better then blasted her magic at the targets. then heard something coming and dodged it as she leaned back and did a few flips and punched the target.
Tech: i think you just broke your own record Roxy.
Roxy: i guess i did but i am sore especially fighting the Stomper he made my back very tender.
Tech: how bad is it? Tech felt Roxy's back and Roxy winched from the pain in the middle of her back Tech saw it and knew what Roxy needed, he took her to her room Roxy got out of her uniform and into a pair of shorts along with a crop top.

*in Roxy's room*

Roxy: so why did you ask me to change?
Tech: i'm going to help you get the pain out of your back.
Roxy: Tech that's sweet but Aunt Christina told me if you want to get a pain out just take a hot bath it helps. but what're you proposing?
Tech: just me rubbing your back with a nice massage for my girlfriend.
Roxy: i don't know but if you can get the pain out of my back then i trust you but be lucky i love you, (lays down on bed) be careful my back is still very tender since i got burned.
Tech: i know and Duck didn't mean to burn your back since our DNA was scrambled.
Roxy: i know i know Tech but i'm not mad at him any more. Tech got on top of Roxy and gently rubbed her back but Tech accidentally touched the burn and Roxy yelped from the touch.
Roxy: OW!
Tech: sorry my bad but don't you anything to heal this burn it's getting bad Roxy.
Roxy: Aunt Christina sends me some lotions she makes at her buisness their healing lotions it's on my shelf, either one works it should heal the burn on my back. but i would suggest you don't do this in your uniform it would make you smell weird. Tech went to put on something differnt and came back then got ready to help Roxy since it's night time so no villain would cause havoc, Tech was putting the lotion on Roxy's burn and it felt cold to her.

Roxy: oh god i forgot how cold it was.
Tech: it is cold but it looks like the irritation is going away and i see no more red.
Roxy: this actually feels good thank you Tech your the best boyfriend.
Tech: only for you Roxy but how does your back feel?
Roxy: much better thank you i should go was off the oil from the lotion it doesn't always seep in. Roxy went to shower and Tech washed the lotion off of his hands and walked back into Roxy's room since they planned a movie night.
Tech: i'm going to get some snacks for our movie night Roxy.
Roxy: okay Tech i made some sugar cookies for us could you get them?
Tech: sure beautiful. Tech went to get the snacks and Roxy came out wearing her pajamas then went to pick a movie for her and Tech, but got scared by the door opening and saw Tech holding the snacks.
Tech: jumpy? Roxy playfully glared at Tech and walked over to help with the snacks and they both sat on Roxy's bed after picking the movie, which was a bit of a horror movie.

*half way through the movie*

Tech was still watching the movie until he noticed Roxy had fallen asleep as she was cuddling up to him, Tech smiled at Roxy and gently moved her then laid Roxy on her bed and took the bowl along with the plate down to the kitchen.
the rest of the team noticed and Ace walked over to Tech.
Ace: so how's your movie night?
Tech: it's going great but Roxy fell asleep half way through the movie so i brought the dishes down, then i'm going to bed but i'm staying with Roxy tonight.
Lexi: your a lucky guy Tech. Tech smiled and went up to Roxy's room then walked over to the bed and laid down next to Roxy as she cuddled up to him with a smile on her face, Tech smiled and held Roxy close as they slept together and felt so much in love. you could see the love they have for each other even the team saw it.

*in the living room*

Rev: think Tech and Roxy were meant for each other guys?
Lexi: oh yeah they were meant to be.
Ace: definetly i'm glad Zadavia brought us together cause we're a great team.